Michelin Road Tyre Range
I've always had a soft spot for Michelin's and here is there site so you can pick/choose/analyse each tyre they currently have on offer... (for the Non-Google users) Coolsmiley
http://two-wheels.michelin.com/2w/front/...37&lang=EN
I currently run a Michelin "Pilot Road" on the rear and feel confident with each outing...
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
I have the Pilot Power 2 CT thats the 2 compound, and feel very secure with them, even better then the prvious standard PP, the 2ct have softer sides and harder down the middle.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Volvi Wrote:I have the Pilot Power 2 CT thats the 2 compound, and feel very secure with them, even better then the prvious standard PP, the 2ct have softer sides and harder down the middle.

Im also on 2CT's, best tyre I ever had. Got 4000k out of first set, thats alright for me, got 5000 from Pilot Powers, but I put less mileage down to more confidence of grip.

[Image: Anzac07-1.jpg]
Nice shot.Another track day busa rider.Pi_thumbsup
G'day Tone. Nice to have you on board.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Tone165 Wrote:
Volvi Wrote:I have the Pilot Power 2 CT thats the 2 compound, and feel very secure with them, even better then the prvious standard PP, the 2ct have softer sides and harder down the middle.

Im also on 2CT's, best tyre I ever had. Got 4000k out of first set, thats alright for me, got 5000 from Pilot Powers, but I put less mileage down to more confidence of grip.

[Image: Anzac07-1.jpg]

Nice shot Tone!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
See Pan, thats how its' done, sparks and all!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
last time I tried Michelin I couldn't wait to change off the things!! the ones just under their pilot powers.. were icky!
Just wanna know what people think of the pilot sport HPX compared to pilot power. As i will be doing a tyre change soon.

cheers.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hmmm not bad, but they loose a bit of grip half way through there life. All depends on what type of milage and grip u want .
i really liked there pilot race series... don't last as long but they are very sicky for street..
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
chunkylover Wrote:Just wanna know what people think of the pilot sport HPX compared to pilot power. As i will be doing a tyre change soon.

cheers.

HPX on the rear was stickeyer than the power on the rear . Fattbussa had a power on rear and didnt really get stickey a power up front feels better than a HPX turns in quicker better feel .
I currently have a pilot power on the rear. Iam looking into either the HPX (200) or the 2 compond pilot power?? I like the pilot power. But i need somthing that will last abit longer in the middle. But yet sticky enough on the edges.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hi guys

I just got my bike and it has the pilot powers on it. I've had them on other bikes and they've been good so far.

However, I looked at mine and they're made in spain. WTF?!! Are they the new Taiwan/Mexico?
Hayabusa

Hi All

I changed from Bridgestone to HPX on the front and at 60kph felt a pogo effect which smoothed out as speed increased. But as 60 is the in town speed limit, this pogo-ing didn't feel right. I got it swapped for another HPX and no problems. In short, I enjoyed the HPX on the front. A new problem has arisen. Just put 2 new HPX's on (front and rear) and what do I find? Bloody pogo-ing at 60k again. I wonder if it was an out of balance batch and has anyone else had a similar experience.

Tantallon