Mental Health concerns
My mrs reckons I am sick in the head for even considering this as my new toy, reckons the colur scheme is crap and I should get a check up from the neck up, but I like it. PMS? Post Mardi Gras Syndrome. Hey more and more speed cameras going up, good idea to get a cruiser.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   images.jpg (Size: 10.19 KB / Downloads: 180)
this is also a nice cruiser Pi_tongue

[Image: 2012_Suzuki_Hayabusa_Limited_Edition_GSX1300R.jpg]
Wtf Your Mrs knows her stuff.....I agree 176% with her.....you're totally deranged and you need urgent help Knuppel2.....ask pan for a mates rate!! Yes
(06-03-2013, 07:10pm)bazman Wrote: Wtf Your Mrs knows her stuff.....I agree 176% with her.....you're totally deranged and you need urgent help Knuppel2.....ask pan for a mates rate!! Yes

Like Like Like Like, need I say more.

Would like to see one in person
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I agree with your mrs .. Creampuff
When I got my cruiser, my wife let me keep my Hayabusa :)
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I had a M109R and they are a great cruising bike and they handle very well for something of that size with the pulling power of a freight train, for me your colour choice is off go any colour but that but thats me i would never own a red bike. If i could afford to have my busa and a M109R i would but mine would be white,blue,yellow,black anything other than red
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
(07-03-2013, 06:36am)grumpy Wrote: anything other than red

Oi! Knuppel2

You can insult friends and relatives, but you start talking trash about red bikes, then I really get upset! Roll

(07-03-2013, 06:48am)pan Wrote:

Oi! Knuppel2

You can insult friends and relatives, but you start talking trash about red bikes, then I really get upset! Roll

...but Pan, didn't you say that Revheads 'RED" Busa should be turned back into a copper Pi_tongue
(07-03-2013, 07:15am)BikerBoy Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 06:48am)pan Wrote:

Oi! Knuppel2

...but Pan, didn't you say that Revheads 'RED" Busa should be turned back into a copper Pi_tongue

Nah, that was the other Pan

Embarassed
(06-03-2013, 06:39pm)jamdonut Wrote: My mrs reckons I am sick in the head for even considering this as my new toy, reckons the colur scheme is crap and I should get a check up from the neck up, but I like it. PMS? Post Mardi Gras Syndrome. Hey more and more speed cameras going up, good idea to get a cruiser.

Funny, I got the same response from my Missus about 4 yrs back when I first had the cruiser urge also due to over policing of roads.... Undecided Took a Bronze M109 for a spin & bought home the brochure. (Not that I like the look of the bike that much, I just like nice motors.)

I misread it as no you are not getting another bike/loan Confused . 4 yrs later I find it was really, you are not getting another bike with out fairings - Fugs me...., but I ain't arguing Very Happy
(06-03-2013, 06:39pm)jamdonut Wrote: My mrs reckons I am sick in the head for even considering this as my new toy, reckons the colur scheme is crap and I should get a check up from the neck up, but I like it. PMS? Post Mardi Gras Syndrome. Hey more and more speed cameras going up, good idea to get a cruiser.

Not sure if I would go red.. but at least it doesn;t have the wide white race stripe up over top like the blue did

The missus has already agreed to my cruiser, and likes the black M109, to share the stable with my busa. Even got a pre-approval to increase the stabe to hold another busa later (might be a gen3 by the time I can wrestle funds outta the war chest)

YEP my missus is the bomb Trophy
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I have been looking for a 109 but they seem to be holding good price and im a tight ass Coolsmiley
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Have to agree with wife.... Bikerboy has the right idea
Rosebusa