Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Mental Health concerns - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Mental Health concerns (/showthread.php?tid=20200)

Pages: 1 2

Mental Health concerns - jamdonut - 06-03-2013

My mrs reckons I am sick in the head for even considering this as my new toy, reckons the colur scheme is crap and I should get a check up from the neck up, but I like it. PMS? Post Mardi Gras Syndrome. Hey more and more speed cameras going up, good idea to get a cruiser.

RE: Mental Health concerns - BikerBoy - 06-03-2013

this is also a nice cruiser Pi_tongue

[Image: 2012_Suzuki_Hayabusa_Limited_Edition_GSX1300R.jpg]

RE: Mental Health concerns - bazman - 06-03-2013

Wtf Your Mrs knows her stuff.....I agree 176% with her.....you're totally deranged and you need urgent help Knuppel2.....ask pan for a mates rate!! Yes

RE: Mental Health concerns - jamdonut - 06-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 07:10pm)bazman Wrote: Wtf Your Mrs knows her stuff.....I agree 176% with her.....you're totally deranged and you need urgent help Knuppel2.....ask pan for a mates rate!! Yes

Like Like Like Like, need I say more.

RE: Mental Health concerns - ROD - 06-03-2013

Would like to see one in person

RE: Mental Health concerns - Dale - 06-03-2013

I agree with your mrs .. Creampuff

RE: Mental Health concerns - Busdriver - 06-03-2013

When I got my cruiser, my wife let me keep my Hayabusa :)

RE: Mental Health concerns - grumpy - 07-03-2013

I had a M109R and they are a great cruising bike and they handle very well for something of that size with the pulling power of a freight train, for me your colour choice is off go any colour but that but thats me i would never own a red bike. If i could afford to have my busa and a M109R i would but mine would be white,blue,yellow,black anything other than red

RE: Mental Health concerns - pan - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 06:36am)grumpy Wrote: anything other than red

Oi! Knuppel2

You can insult friends and relatives, but you start talking trash about red bikes, then I really get upset! Roll

RE: Mental Health concerns - BikerBoy - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 06:48am)pan Wrote:

Oi! Knuppel2

You can insult friends and relatives, but you start talking trash about red bikes, then I really get upset! Roll

...but Pan, didn't you say that Revheads 'RED" Busa should be turned back into a copper Pi_tongue

RE: Mental Health concerns - pan - 07-03-2013

(07-03-2013, 07:15am)BikerBoy Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 06:48am)pan Wrote:

Oi! Knuppel2

...but Pan, didn't you say that Revheads 'RED" Busa should be turned back into a copper Pi_tongue

Nah, that was the other Pan

Embarassed

RE: Mental Health concerns - Zrex1200 - 07-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 06:39pm)jamdonut Wrote: My mrs reckons I am sick in the head for even considering this as my new toy, reckons the colur scheme is crap and I should get a check up from the neck up, but I like it. PMS? Post Mardi Gras Syndrome. Hey more and more speed cameras going up, good idea to get a cruiser.

Funny, I got the same response from my Missus about 4 yrs back when I first had the cruiser urge also due to over policing of roads.... Undecided Took a Bronze M109 for a spin & bought home the brochure. (Not that I like the look of the bike that much, I just like nice motors.)

I misread it as no you are not getting another bike/loan Confused . 4 yrs later I find it was really, you are not getting another bike with out fairings - Fugs me...., but I ain't arguing Very Happy

RE: Mental Health concerns - Batfink - 07-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 06:39pm)jamdonut Wrote: My mrs reckons I am sick in the head for even considering this as my new toy, reckons the colur scheme is crap and I should get a check up from the neck up, but I like it. PMS? Post Mardi Gras Syndrome. Hey more and more speed cameras going up, good idea to get a cruiser.

Not sure if I would go red.. but at least it doesn;t have the wide white race stripe up over top like the blue did

The missus has already agreed to my cruiser, and likes the black M109, to share the stable with my busa. Even got a pre-approval to increase the stabe to hold another busa later (might be a gen3 by the time I can wrestle funds outta the war chest)

YEP my missus is the bomb Trophy

RE: Mental Health concerns - ROD - 07-03-2013

I have been looking for a 109 but they seem to be holding good price and im a tight ass Coolsmiley

RE: Mental Health concerns - Rosebusa - 07-03-2013

Have to agree with wife.... Bikerboy has the right idea