New here!
Hi I'm new here. I think there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out and give and get some great advice on different issue related with fitness,Electronics and many other things.I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.
Welcome
Welcome to the family buddy!!
(26-10-2009, 07:17pm)adambrown81 Wrote: Hi I'm new here. I think there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out and give and get some great advice on different issue related with fitness,Electronics and many other things.I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.

Deep Thought - good approach.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(26-10-2009, 07:17pm)adambrown81 Wrote: I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.

Welcome Adam. You may need to JUST scratch the surface with a few of us though... Fellas like Max and myself... we're very simple people Pi_tongue
(27-10-2009, 01:32pm)pan Wrote:
(26-10-2009, 07:17pm)adambrown81 Wrote: I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.

Welcome Adam. You may need to JUST scratch the surface with a few of us though... Fellas like Max and myself... we're very simple people Pi_tongue

& me, WelcomeAdam
(26-10-2009, 07:17pm)adambrown81 Wrote: Hi I'm new here. I think there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out and give and get some great advice on different issue related with fitness,Electronics and many other things.I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.

So, Adam......what sorta 'busa ya ridin'???? post some pics of your steed, m8 !!

baz.
Pi_tongueKnuppel2Pi_tongue