Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
New here! - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: New here! (/showthread.php?tid=13649)

New here! - adambrown81 - 26-10-2009

Hi I'm new here. I think there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out and give and get some great advice on different issue related with fitness,Electronics and many other things.I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.

RE: New here! - big kev - 26-10-2009

Welcome

RE: New here! - VNSVLE - 26-10-2009

Welcome to the family buddy!!

RE: New here! - Madmax - 27-10-2009

(26-10-2009, 07:17pm)adambrown81 Wrote: Hi I'm new here. I think there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out and give and get some great advice on different issue related with fitness,Electronics and many other things.I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.

Deep Thought - good approach.

RE: New here! - pan - 27-10-2009

(26-10-2009, 07:17pm)adambrown81 Wrote: I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.

Welcome Adam. You may need to JUST scratch the surface with a few of us though... Fellas like Max and myself... we're very simple people Pi_tongue

RE: New here! - simmo - 27-10-2009

(27-10-2009, 01:32pm)pan Wrote:
(26-10-2009, 07:17pm)adambrown81 Wrote: I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.

Welcome Adam. You may need to JUST scratch the surface with a few of us though... Fellas like Max and myself... we're very simple people Pi_tongue

& me, WelcomeAdam

RE: New here! - bazman - 27-10-2009

(26-10-2009, 07:17pm)adambrown81 Wrote: Hi I'm new here. I think there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out and give and get some great advice on different issue related with fitness,Electronics and many other things.I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.

So, Adam......what sorta 'busa ya ridin'???? post some pics of your steed, m8 !!

baz.
Pi_tongueKnuppel2Pi_tongue