Borrow a Seat???
I'm putting out a plea to anyone here on the Gold Coast that might be able to loan me the seats off a Gen 2 for the Weekend???? I put mine into the upholsterers to get a job done on them 2 weeks ago. I have been at this guy all week and now he's saying they won't be ready to go for the Nymboida run this weekend.Knuppel2

So now I must try and appeal to the helpful nature of someone who isn't riding this weekend??

Waiting in hopeful anticipation.
just chuck a towel down mate she will be right. nice little hand towel folded over a few times you will be fine. if anything u will find u can launch harder nice low centre of gravity. id offer you mine but your miles away plus im going for a leasurely jaunt down the coast:p
Regards

Dan
GCBusa Wrote:I'm putting out a plea to anyone here on the Gold Coast that might be able to loan me the seats off a Gen 2 for the Weekend???? I put mine into the upholsterers to get a job done on them 2 weeks ago. I have been at this guy all week and now he's saying they won't be ready to go for the Nymboida run this weekend.Knuppel2

So now I must try and appeal to the helpful nature of someone who isn't riding this weekend??

u should have goten on to me mate my turn around under 2 weeks will post hope u have luck finding a seat if not hit the wreckers
Dan85 Wrote:just chuck a towel down mate she will be right. nice little hand towel folded over a few times you will be fine. if anything u will find u can launch harder nice low centre of gravity. id offer you mine but your miles away plus im going for a leasurely jaunt down the coast:p

ouch on the ol sphyncter dan rideing with out a seat lol ohhhhhhhhhhh the pain
GCBusa Wrote:I'm putting out a plea to anyone here on the Gold Coast that might be able to loan me the seats off a Gen 2 for the Weekend???? I put mine into the upholsterers to get a job done on them 2 weeks ago. I have been at this guy all week and now he's saying they won't be ready to go for the Nymboida run this weekend.Knuppel2

I'll give you a call, I have a spare riders seat.
Licence Back!
sowwie i have mental pict of you on a push bike stem without the seat and eyes crosseyed!!!!

i would have leant you mine actually if i had more notice..

sorry matey
vcm i lurve the kanji symbol..in purple looks awesome
I got both spare and would have bought them down for you but alas i start work tomorrow.
cheeky Wrote:vcm i lurve the kanji symbol..in purple looks awesome

thanks cheeky i get alot of great comments about my bike seats muchly apprecated
Thanx to those who rang me or posted and offered seats Pi_thumbsup, really appreciate the generosity. Mine turned up at the 11th hour so we managed to do the run with the new gear in place.
Cheers & thanx again.
We were so glad you made it Greg and Mianna.
Those seats were worth the wait but gee, cutting it fine mate.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
What did you get done to your seats?? Got any pics buddy??
VNSVLE Wrote:What did you get done to your seats?? Got any pics buddy??

A few new bits of bling. Photos will be done by end of the week when all is finished