Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Borrow a Seat??? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Borrow a Seat??? (/showthread.php?tid=11907)

Borrow a Seat??? - GCBusa - 26-03-2009

I'm putting out a plea to anyone here on the Gold Coast that might be able to loan me the seats off a Gen 2 for the Weekend???? I put mine into the upholsterers to get a job done on them 2 weeks ago. I have been at this guy all week and now he's saying they won't be ready to go for the Nymboida run this weekend.Knuppel2

So now I must try and appeal to the helpful nature of someone who isn't riding this weekend??

Waiting in hopeful anticipation.

RE: Borrow a Seat??? - Dan85 - 26-03-2009

just chuck a towel down mate she will be right. nice little hand towel folded over a few times you will be fine. if anything u will find u can launch harder nice low centre of gravity. id offer you mine but your miles away plus im going for a leasurely jaunt down the coast:p

RE: Borrow a Seat??? - VCM Cycle Seats - 26-03-2009

GCBusa Wrote:I'm putting out a plea to anyone here on the Gold Coast that might be able to loan me the seats off a Gen 2 for the Weekend???? I put mine into the upholsterers to get a job done on them 2 weeks ago. I have been at this guy all week and now he's saying they won't be ready to go for the Nymboida run this weekend.Knuppel2

So now I must try and appeal to the helpful nature of someone who isn't riding this weekend??

u should have goten on to me mate my turn around under 2 weeks will post hope u have luck finding a seat if not hit the wreckers

Dan85 Wrote:just chuck a towel down mate she will be right. nice little hand towel folded over a few times you will be fine. if anything u will find u can launch harder nice low centre of gravity. id offer you mine but your miles away plus im going for a leasurely jaunt down the coast:p

ouch on the ol sphyncter dan rideing with out a seat lol ohhhhhhhhhhh the pain

RE: Borrow a Seat??? - TimF - 26-03-2009

GCBusa Wrote:I'm putting out a plea to anyone here on the Gold Coast that might be able to loan me the seats off a Gen 2 for the Weekend???? I put mine into the upholsterers to get a job done on them 2 weeks ago. I have been at this guy all week and now he's saying they won't be ready to go for the Nymboida run this weekend.Knuppel2

I'll give you a call, I have a spare riders seat.

RE: Borrow a Seat??? - cheeky - 26-03-2009

sowwie i have mental pict of you on a push bike stem without the seat and eyes crosseyed!!!!

i would have leant you mine actually if i had more notice..

sorry matey

RE: Borrow a Seat??? - cheeky - 26-03-2009

vcm i lurve the kanji symbol..in purple looks awesome

RE: Borrow a Seat??? - VNSVLE - 26-03-2009

I got both spare and would have bought them down for you but alas i start work tomorrow.

cheeky Wrote:vcm i lurve the kanji symbol..in purple looks awesome

thanks cheeky i get alot of great comments about my bike seats muchly apprecated

RE: Borrow a Seat??? - GCBusa - 29-03-2009

Thanx to those who rang me or posted and offered seats Pi_thumbsup, really appreciate the generosity. Mine turned up at the 11th hour so we managed to do the run with the new gear in place.
Cheers & thanx again.

RE: Borrow a Seat??? - BUSGO - 30-03-2009

We were so glad you made it Greg and Mianna.
Those seats were worth the wait but gee, cutting it fine mate.

RE: Borrow a Seat??? - VNSVLE - 30-03-2009

What did you get done to your seats?? Got any pics buddy??

RE: Borrow a Seat??? - GCBusa - 30-03-2009

VNSVLE Wrote:What did you get done to your seats?? Got any pics buddy??

A few new bits of bling. Photos will be done by end of the week when all is finished