$36 Fill up, thats a first
Had to fill up today couldnt wait till Wednesday. A mammoth $36 for 21.5 odd litres BP Ultimate @ $1.67

Not that long ago, ok maybe 2 yrs a full fill was about $18 for same fuel. and I dont think weve seen the end of this tunnel yet.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Its bloody crazy [Image: angry-1.gif]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Yep i can remember thinking this tank is going to take $20 soon now it soon will take $40 Wtf
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Yep i can remember thinking this tank is going to take $20 soon now it soon will take $40 Wtf

$35 bucks and a few cents tonight after running out of the go juice. Heidi and Dantheman rescued me. That was 100octane from Shell.

The world has gone crazy.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Topped up at Windsor ($1.56) on sat before doing the Putty - just as well cause the halfway roadhouse was charging $1.73 for normal unleaded Scary

Ruffy
Ruffy Wrote:Topped up at Windsor ($1.56) on sat before doing the Putty - just as well cause the halfway roadhouse was charging $1.73 for normal unleaded Scary

Ruffy

Obviously thieves Johnny, They must have a monopoly out there!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
They do have a captured audience there Max but it is better for them to sell dear petrol than no petrol.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
If you run out of fuel even $2 a litre would seem real cheap me-thinks every tried pushing up a hill Lol2
Very true Simmo Clap

But the way fuel is going up, it is atrocious.
Filled up the van (diesel) and the Commodore the other day, $127 (and the Commodore is on gas!!!)
Paid $2 a litre at Three Ways near Tennant Creek, when she said $38 I told her she had confused me with a car and went back out to check. Nearly had a heart attack on the spot!
Heidi1 Wrote:Paid $2 a litre at Three Ways near Tennant Creek, when she said $38 I told her she had confused me with a car and went back out to check. Nearly had a heart attack on the spot!

ViolinViolin
Because the roads are so crap at the moment with loose asphalt I take the ute and at 164.9c per litre, it costs me $117 to get to work and back each week. So keep it in perspective - I save the paint work on the bike and my skin... not my wallet!
The Busanova
Don't worry Volvi......it'll all be different when labour get in...Pi_thumbsup Roll
Never ride the A model of anything.
..yeh its getting expensive ... thats why i take my bike to work .. on the other hand -- i could take my Nissan Patrol to work ..... 4.2 Turbo diesel --140 litres ( 2 tanks )

$250 a throw ----

yup i will put up with the rain :) for a $230 saving ...

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
crazy eh - I have gone back to the Toyota (girls car) cos its costing less than the Busa to run atm!!!!
Egos; everyone got one
Volvi Wrote:Had to fill up today couldnt wait till Wednesday. A mammoth $36 for 21.5 odd litres BP Ultimate @ $1.67

Not that long ago, ok maybe 2 yrs a full fill was about $18 for same fuel. and I dont think weve seen the end of this tunnel yet.

Caltex on Jells Rd, Volvi.
Just down from the Monash Art Gallery. Was $1.44 today on the way home.