Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
$36 Fill up, thats a first - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: $36 Fill up, thats a first (/showthread.php?tid=10014)

Pages: 1 2

$36 Fill up, thats a first - Volvi - 02-06-2008

Had to fill up today couldnt wait till Wednesday. A mammoth $36 for 21.5 odd litres BP Ultimate @ $1.67

Not that long ago, ok maybe 2 yrs a full fill was about $18 for same fuel. and I dont think weve seen the end of this tunnel yet.

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - LOAFIE - 02-06-2008

Its bloody crazy [Image: angry-1.gif]

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - ROD - 02-06-2008

Yep i can remember thinking this tank is going to take $20 soon now it soon will take $40 Wtf

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - Madmax - 02-06-2008

BUSA-RO Wrote:Yep i can remember thinking this tank is going to take $20 soon now it soon will take $40 Wtf

$35 bucks and a few cents tonight after running out of the go juice. Heidi and Dantheman rescued me. That was 100octane from Shell.

The world has gone crazy.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - Ruffy - 03-06-2008

Topped up at Windsor ($1.56) on sat before doing the Putty - just as well cause the halfway roadhouse was charging $1.73 for normal unleaded Scary

Ruffy

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - Madmax - 03-06-2008

Ruffy Wrote:Topped up at Windsor ($1.56) on sat before doing the Putty - just as well cause the halfway roadhouse was charging $1.73 for normal unleaded Scary

Ruffy

Obviously thieves Johnny, They must have a monopoly out there!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - BUSGO - 03-06-2008

They do have a captured audience there Max but it is better for them to sell dear petrol than no petrol.

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - simmo - 03-06-2008

If you run out of fuel even $2 a litre would seem real cheap me-thinks every tried pushing up a hill Lol2

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - Pink Angel - 03-06-2008

Very true Simmo Clap

But the way fuel is going up, it is atrocious.
Filled up the van (diesel) and the Commodore the other day, $127 (and the Commodore is on gas!!!)

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - Heidi1 - 03-06-2008

Paid $2 a litre at Three Ways near Tennant Creek, when she said $38 I told her she had confused me with a car and went back out to check. Nearly had a heart attack on the spot!

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - Busanova - 03-06-2008

Heidi1 Wrote:Paid $2 a litre at Three Ways near Tennant Creek, when she said $38 I told her she had confused me with a car and went back out to check. Nearly had a heart attack on the spot!

ViolinViolin
Because the roads are so crap at the moment with loose asphalt I take the ute and at 164.9c per litre, it costs me $117 to get to work and back each week. So keep it in perspective - I save the paint work on the bike and my skin... not my wallet!
The Busanova

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - Rev - 03-06-2008

Don't worry Volvi......it'll all be different when labour get in...Pi_thumbsup Roll

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - Ozboc - 03-06-2008

..yeh its getting expensive ... thats why i take my bike to work .. on the other hand -- i could take my Nissan Patrol to work ..... 4.2 Turbo diesel --140 litres ( 2 tanks )

$250 a throw ----

yup i will put up with the rain :) for a $230 saving ...

Boc

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - busakid08 - 03-06-2008

crazy eh - I have gone back to the Toyota (girls car) cos its costing less than the Busa to run atm!!!!

RE: $36 Fill up, thats a first - Louwai - 03-06-2008

Volvi Wrote:Had to fill up today couldnt wait till Wednesday. A mammoth $36 for 21.5 odd litres BP Ultimate @ $1.67

Not that long ago, ok maybe 2 yrs a full fill was about $18 for same fuel. and I dont think weve seen the end of this tunnel yet.

Caltex on Jells Rd, Volvi.
Just down from the Monash Art Gallery. Was $1.44 today on the way home.