Men Vs Women
DjPete Wrote:Is it just me?
Women...I have 3 in my house.
They NEVER close doors or switch off lights.
They leave shit everywhere, hairdryers, makeup etc.
Toilet paper...I reckon they use a roll per wee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Showers...my wife uses the whole Rheem Water System in one go...and its a drought!!!
I could go on....Violin

ViolinViolinViolinRead
never fly higher than your angel.
With items left out DJ, unless they are mine, the rule is simple, leave it out, it gets chucked out.

My gf's mum is staying with us at the moment. I had to slightly change the rules for her. She drinks wine every night, uses our wine glasses and doesnt wash them. They dont go in the dishwasher and Im sick of cleaning them and obviously dont want to throw my own glasses out. New rule introduced. You leave a wine glass out/unwashed, I pour out whatever remains of the wine when I get up in the morning. That works for her because her wine is oh so precious.

As for the toilet paper, I gave them 3 chances to replace empty rolls.. They use it and dont replace it. Now I take my own roll with me but... if there is a roll already there, I remove it leaving none so that everytime they go, they have to get a roll.

Makeup on the sink in the bathroom when I leave in the morning (I leave last).. Makeup in the bin. Mostly I couldnt care less what it was. I dont even care if it was my stuff at times. Microwave was dirty for weeks, no cleaning.. I chucked it out...
[Image: bmr.gif]
Yep...........my dad died when I was 14 so my much older brother (24 at the time) took it upon himself to straighten me & my messy & rebellious ways out...  
If I left something lying around he would bin it regardless :2funny:
I lost some good shit coz I was a slow learner Confused

At the time I had an Ariel 500 track bike that I used to tear up mum's lawns with...

I got one warning........ (didn't listen) then.............bro loosened the cylinder nuts & the Ariel died a painful death.   Took months of odd jobs to get the money for a new piston, rings & rebore Embarassed

This is no shit...........when my youngest daughter left home, you could pick the exact date she left by the big dip on my power useage graph on my electricity bill Scary (same with gas) Eek  
Never ride the A model of anything.
Good stuff there fellas.
Just to prove I'm not bullshitting here is my 15 y olds room as of 10 mins ago.
I warned her yet again last night.

She won't get internet for a week now...
Round we go again...Lol3

[attachment=454]
Just noticed...that bag says it all spoilt rich b*&^%! haha
lol & the google bot is looking through the forums lol

funny if her school friends find it
lol DJ, I thought you said it was messy. She is just getting started by the looks of it.
I still say find her "myspace" and post it up there :)
Hey I need to meet these Ladies that have tought you guys to be clean freaks, cause I would really like to know how they trained you so well. I have been trying for some 12 years to no avail.

Cheers Dee
dee i aint anal by far.
just makes things easier if
open a door close it
clean up wherever poss as u go
have a short shower instead of 20 min
and lately i have become very aware of the environment too.
the amount of waste...I could go on...and prob will unfort...lol
New bar of soap in the shower this morning, old bit on shower floor. Answer, chucked out new bar, left old bit on floor so I can complain later.
mybb Wrote:New bar of soap in the shower this morning, old bit on shower floor.  Answer, chucked out new bar, left old bit on floor so I can complain later.

You're a hard task master... Knuppel2
to right... I live in a tiny apartment in the sky. Things not being put away make living uncomfortable because of the size, so I want it clean. Apart from that, im the sucker that has to clean the shower screens, the grout in the tiles etc.. so if they dont mess it up in the first place, its less i have to clean. Aparently the others dont have time to keep the place clean because they have to work... hmmmmm.. oh... so do I.. speaking of which, better go seem its almost 9 and i havent left home. Got a big 3 minute walk ahead of me!
A thread to winge on, shit were does one start lol, I to am surrounded by 3 females,perfect example:get out of the shower,open the cupboard[wife has just looked over shoulder and seen reply,asked if i'd like my coffee,with one teaspoon of arsinic or two lol] look inside to an empty shelf,dearest who ate all the towels, it[cupboard] was half full yesterday, there all in the wash was her reply.how and do you go through all the towels in one day,we need two she replyed,your a male and don't understard.shit i knew that $100 HAIR DRAYER would come in handy in the shed one day.
AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

I just cant sit hear reading this any longer. DJ sssshhhhhh. Stop with the bad thoughts already. I live in a female dominated house.

There is her-in-doors, the minister for war, you know, she who must be obeyed. Then there is her female cat and my female dog (Husky with blue eyes, she's georrrgious). The only other male in the whole house is her dog. AND... she had his balls cut off!!!!!!!!! What does that tell you??? hey??? what???

Yeah, one should be seen and not heard. I'm a man! And woman is always right if i want to stay that way. Undecided

On a lighter note...

Just the other day she who must be obeyed stated that we need to save some money to get a new car. Seemed to make sense. She suggested that i stop drinking beer until such time as we have enough money.

I did. Yep, no beer at all. Until i found her little budget book and looked inside. $50 for a getting her nails done, $150 for a cut and colour, $205 for a day in a day spa doing gawd only knows what, $145 on make-up, $600 on new clothes. I was livered so i confronted her.

I asked her what all this B.S. expense was when i had given up beer. She simple stated that she was making herself beautiful for me.

I replied with, "Shit, the more beer i drank the better you looked, AND it was cheaper!"

My postal address is now the kennel to the right side of the house at the previous address. Stop in for a beer some time.

Geoff
Go Girlfriends .... Trophy
never fly higher than your angel.