bias in club ?
Sorry Bus Catail,

what was it that you wanted to prove again?

OH, that throughout our wonderful country us peasants only know one language, and thats to tell you to f*** OFF and pull your head in.

So what, you post a pic of someone in a foreign country on a Busa. What does that show us, that you know how to upload a pic on the net, CONGRATS.

Now that you are over us, does that mean that you will f*** off, or are you now prepared to be normal and enjoy what this board has to offer???

Where are you now located? I'm sure there will be someone in your locale that will be more than happy to take you for a ride. And if you really want to see how females can and do ride Busa's, we're located in S/W Sydney, I'm sure Jules will be more than happy to teach you a lesson in riding and manners.

Dave
Yep, mine's on backorder, NICKEL PLATED too I've got a few other mod's in mind as well, want a hand with your's GDYUP, you ol cockhead

Awwww dont go catail,you have started the best thread i have read in quite a while,i have been pissing myself laughing and the popcorn has never tasted so good! .Congrats to you chelle on getting your new baby.
I can see where your frustration comes from Cat, riding the worlds's fastest bike on the world's slowest & most congested freeways (been there, done it) Spent lot's of time on Rokko Island at Kobe

If you get bored here, go to LA BUSA'S & take a dump on them & see what happens better still, tell Dirty Pete he can't ride

buscaTail said;
Quote:Creativity must of left you lot years ago could it have something to do with old age creeping in. when are you lot progressing to walking frames whole new brand line of Busa walking frames seem in order round this place
Ok well I tried to be nice but......so lets try some creativity here
His/Her IP address is 202.7.171.22

Network;
inetnum: 202.7.160.0 - 202.7.191.255
netname: TPG-COM
descr: An Australian wide ISP, based in
descr: Sydney
admin-c: TA56-AP
tech-c: TA56-AP
mnt-by: APNIC-HM
mnt-lower: MAINT-AU-TPGCOM
changed: hostmaster@apnic.net 19991025
changed: hostmaster@apnic.net 20020318
source: APNIC

Location;
Location = Sydney, NSW, Australia
lat/lon = 33.55s, 151.10e
source = NET whois.apnic.net
type = guess
place-key = au-sydney
geo-key = au-sydney -> .\data\geo.vdb

Report for 202.7.171.22 [gos-ts1-2600.tpgi.com.au]

Is that creative enough, or perhaps some others here may get more creative?
Volio congradulations you finally did a ip trace and

i am not who i say i am but you certainly provided me with material I needed

say Hi to your friend Aprilla Fox too

and Fox please do publish stuff about me on the board or where ever you please and keep making those phone calls because i aint letting up till you

STOP LYING AND LEAVE ME ALONE don't you have other people to pick on besides me just bloody sue me it would save us both a hell of a lot of time
holy shit. I go away for a few days and the busa board catches fire.

me thinks buscatail may be an imposter in the ranks
Oh ok it's my old buddy Lynne. FYI folks Lynne does not ride a bike. She is obsessed with me for some bizarre reason and I apologise for her annoying you all.

She has nothing at all to do with bikes but she does like being being abused and has caused lots of trouble at www.thebasement.com.au

I would suggest it is some kind of bi-polar mental condition and I have advised her many times to get mental help.

if you continue to post insults to her she will just keep doing her best to destroy these boards.

At The Basement we were forced to install security measures to stop her posting hate mail. If it keeps up Volvi I would suggest contacting her ISP with the kind of thing she posts.

Lynne cannot be argued with as she does not understand logic - it's a pointless conversation and I would stongly suggest deleting this thread.

Fox.

tell the truth charlie for once in your life

You keep making calls to the list of people I sent you
WHY ? fucken hell haven't you had enough it's been three years and your still making calls to the same people I am over it

either SUE me charlie or just stop making calls and I will dissapear
sounds like an ex girlfriend I once had...
So fox, does she put out? Hand out her address... and phone number since you have it. Maybe we can all call.
Yeah Fox, what about a number,i'll bet she goes off like a chinese cracker,i love the loopy ones! Hahahaha
Charlie, since she's a local, maybe you should give ME her number. Been a while since I've had to teach someone how to be nice to others but I'm sure it would all come back to me real quick...

Let me know if you need a hand with psychoferal.

Cheers, Julie
Out practising on the smelly ol' boxing bag and not riding (still hung over from last night ) Jules - always smiling, it keeps everyone guessing!
My old girlfriend was exactly like this. Funny now, but not then.

Ohhhhh, the horrible memories. Lynne sounds fun in a car crash sort of way, but hey, fun is fun.
should start a thread titled 'most psychopathic your ex girlfriend/boyfriend ever did'. I have some whoppers...