anyone going to the island?
G'day
Live at Glenbrook, NSW.
Not too far from where I think you work at Parramatta :-) (saw a distinctive coloured bus there).
Mine is red and black 99 model, ventura rack, bag usually on rack, CB aerial flopping around, rego KEV 50.
Regards
Kevin
accomodation? do what I'm doin - pitch a tent..

..oh and you can camp as well...
I'll be there, heading down Thursday - Red/Silver 2001
I'll be there, heading down Thursday - Red/Silver 2001
No worries Kev, see you down there...!!!!!!!

Can't wait...not very long to go now
Coming over for the GP from tassie and not being familiar with the roads around vic was after any recommendations of a good ride for the Monday after the GP

Cant wait to get over there again – its been too long.

Tony

p.s I will definitely be at cowes to see your busa kamakazebusa - sounds awesome
here's a bright idea..how about all of you heading down put down you mobile numbers so well can contact each other on the island and hook up..

I'll start :

Adrian : 0413 374 720
Maybe thats not such a good idea Adrian, you don't know who's lurking in these threads. A better idea is to send a email around to everone who's leaving for the island and pass it on to the next bloke that way somebody will always have somebody else's number........

Some people are a bit fussy about their privacy....me included

I'm full of upsetting news tonight....

must of had a shit day at work....:">
I'll be there!
Heading off on thurs via Omeo to trackside
yeah prob right mate. buscatil or whatever proved that eh.
Hey anyone dping the Barry Sheene run from Bairnesdale on the thursdy......I remember reading about this on another thread.
Other topic re: P Island...
Doin' the same Maj750T. You leaving from Melb way? Email me if you want to hook up. vtr1000@iprimus.com.au.

Mark
Mark
Mail on its way ,
The more the merrier

Greg