Fastest Busas
BEWARE THE DARK SIDE YOUNG PAN .EVIL IT IS

I will be out at Parra tomorrow night for the battle star galactica. We need numbers captain.....two of everything will make the others feel the force of the RED and BLACK power. See you all there
REGROUP!! REGROUP!! - We need more re-inforcements, GODDAMMIT WHERE IS BUSGO? BRADDO? Do you copy? we need to use our transformer powers to form ultra-mega-red-f***-em-dead-o-tron NOW MEN NOW!!!!!!!
Is that you Mark?? - Thank GOD! - form up now men, We have regained contact with captain Beetlejuice.
Chunky is no Jedi.
Sith he is. Always two there are...
Quote:We have regained contact with captain Beetlejuice.

... and lost contact with Mr. Reality ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
found the second we have .time to make short work of these evil blue sith lords
Quote:... and lost contact with Mr. Reality !

Isn't sleep deprevation great!!
That's the hardest I have laughed for a while.
Can't fight any longer.. eyes closing... must sleep.
Captain M8ee it is Mark doubling as beetle juice after riding major km's. Amazing what 160+ does to ones hair doo.....mine has left me totally f&*%ed to the point of looking like a monstor. EEaagghhwwaa The oxley hwy fu*&n rocks. Ill post a photo of the beetle juice look.
Beetle Juice mug shot. Arm your weapons

All i ever wanted to say was
"I am the toe cutter"
"I ride the Hyway...........fast .....on a Busa. Every mile i ride just gets better.....See you on the road scag.
All respect to everyone here......I just love the bike.
THE NHS REGRETS TO INFORM U THAT UR BIRTH WAS AN ACCIDENT,PLEASE REPORT TO UR NEAREST HOSPITAL TO BE PUT DOWN,WE APOLOGISE 4 ANY INCONVINIENCE

Okay, I'm confused (easy to do apparently).
Who is the suspect "second Sith"?
I thought it was Astrobusa