Fastest Busas
I have to conceed that Black/Blue Busa (plural) must be the fastest. (Hey Max?)

But the question I have is,... does everyone else set their clock 15 minutes ahead so that everything on their bike is fast?
Busdude, on the Fastest Copper ones, when you head out of your driveway for a ride they are so bloody fast you have to wave to yourself coming home.

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!
Hey Simmo,

Your last line "Aren't all Busas Copper" Reminds me of the old saying :All Coppers are bastards"

m8ee i i'm a red and black boy and i'm prepared to watch your back
Edited by: bandit17172 at: 5/4/06 7:53 pm
I agree the blue/blacks are the fastest taht is till a blue silver turns up. now before you say uve never seena fast blue silver thats cause there sooooooooo fast you see them move.
This is red brigade squadron leader calling for backup, we have a code blue over here Pan - require assistance - STAT!!
I copy loud and clear Bravo Leader.
Prepare for attack...
"riding, not posting... as much"
Oh you've HEARD me, but you gotta move your head quick to see me!
"riding, not posting... as much"
That's the way boys!!! cover the flanks, cut off the rear guard and move in for the kill!!!! - why do you think the smilie is red
I got the squadron ready to attack captain...

I'll take high cover boys

make sure the sneaky bugga's dont ambush us

look out heres a sneaky sod now

:
Pink bikes are faster? what?
Feel the force. ANGGI
Silver raider at 3 o'clock!! prepare lasers - concentrated attack!! - use the force Pan, I think he is Jedi.
In the meantime, a pack of blue/silvers has zoomed past so quickly that the red/black squadron never see's them.

Which is unfortunate because the blue/silvers make a swift (and vital) turn to a new heading of 275 degrees and arrive safely at their destination moments later.

Having missed the heading change, (plainly documented on their flight plan) the red/black squadron continues on in a mass self-appreciation frenzy.... enters the Bermuda Triangle... and is never seen again.

End of Story.

Back at the squadron barracks, the blue/black and blue/silver pilots are lounging around wondering "Where do you reckon those knuckle-head red/black guys got to ???"

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob