Which Exhaust System to use ?
How much $$$ for the gen 3 hindle? <i></i>
Bought my Gen-3 for $1550 (door to door), direct from Brock davidson.

Did it increase more than 5 hp? u bet ur ass it did especially in the low to mid area...Iv'e got a dyno chart around her somewhere... <i></i>
did you get caught with the gst and duty on the systrem? <i></i>
Does Hindle, Remus or Yoshi make an aftermarket 4 into 2?

Wan't to maintain the twin look, but give it a better note and reduce some weight.

I've also heard that a twin system produces most of the power in the middle of the rev range, which is where I usually am.
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
Hi Peter, good to see ya back on the board.

Hindle nope, Remus not at all, just bolt ons and are excellent quality, Yoshi, not all all, just bolt ons and 4 into 1's. Excellent build quality though.
HMF from the states does make a 4:2 both in high and low mount cans--looks neat but build quality very low and S/S pipes are only linished--- no polish or chrome on them.

all the best

<i></i>
I vote for the Staintunes... had 'em on almost every bike I've ever owned (since 1989 at least) Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
What do you like about them Astro compared to the others in the market? <i></i>
Remus or Akropovic dbl bolt ons. yoshis great on TLR not sure about on the busa. dunno staintunes enough to comment on. how about Microns theyre making some great looking cans (flame), not sure about quality or sound. <i></i>
Go with the mighty dump pipe. Obscenely loud, and illegal in every state!!!!

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Burn the Copper Silver and Gay Mardi Gras Pink!!!
Red/Grey and Blue Blacks Rule!!!<i></i>
Dump pipe!
That is a funny name for a piece of a bike.
You'd think you're taking about a butt-hole...
"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
Cmon Pan, you've gotta admit dump pipe is the way to go. 300mm of pipe straight out the side, right in ya face. Who needs ponsy silencers, the harleys get away with it, a lot of their bikes have no exhaust that you could talk about, and they get away with it, then so should we.

And Harley tried to patent the "Potato Potato Potato" sound. Thank god that one fell through.

But in the great nation of Taxtralia the revenue must flow!!!! Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
No track days Graham with the dump pipe,you might wear it down. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
I have just pt on a Akrapovic full race system. Dont think it's leagel but sounds mint!!!!!! fattened the mid range a little and added a nice little peak to Busa. 167 Hp at the treads. Got to lve that. <i></i>
4-1 yoshi complete system with rs3 stainless pipe. I love it. wont ever have a twin system on a busa again. <i></i>
Putting brands and staunch loyalties aside,even if a 4 into 1 didn,t make any horsepower more they all are significantly lighter and most noticeably improve the flickability of the bike.Thats a simple fact of physics that makes the bike easier to ride with less effort to change direction.So regardless of brands, exhaust note and pricing, the simple reduction in inertia has to be a good improvement in the riding experience worth considering. <i></i>