AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek
BUMP

Even if you're not doing the track day, book this date in your diary and come meet us lovely Busa folk at the second largest gathering of Australian Hayabusa Club Members of the year!

Should be a nice, relaxed day. Entry is free. Nice cafe there for spectators.

Oh, and bring your cameras because we're all going to look fast that day!

PS: for those that haven't been, Google "Sydney Motorsport Park"

It was Eastern Creek Track , but recently changed to Sydney Motorsport Park

Put this in your GPS: Ferrers Rd, Eastern Creek NSW 2766
If you get lost, call (02) 9672 1000 ?or me on 0414250975
At the end of the day anyone have a suggestion for a venue to have a get together for debrief / drinks / dinner etc.??

I stayed at the Chifley Hotel right by the track last time.
It had a bar / meals there. We could catch up there after.

Does someone with local knowledge of the area have a better idea?

I don't mind travelling, and haven't booked accom yet. Read Friday night!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
There's a big pub/place down the road, on the way back to the highway, just past the Chifley. Can't think of the name... but I'll look it up.

I'd suggest an early dinner (5:30pm) if we're going to do it. Judging from last time we tried it, most were knackered at the end of the day and just wanted to go home and rest. If we did a 7pm dinner, a lot would go home and be too knackered to come back!
Found it:

http://www.easterncreektavern.com.au/

Ok, guys add another name to the list....

I have just booked in 1hotbusa (aka Graham) into the white group for this day.

We are really looking forward to it and to the after track day dinner.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
WooHoo.....good one Kathy!! Pi_thumbsup Clap Pi_thumbsup
On the day, if they have any available spots due to pull outs/no shows....maybe they might be able to squeeze Graham into the yellow group!?! (I suspect that there might be one or two of us booked in our yellow group [no, I definately AIN'T talking about me here] that may want to move up into the green group....which should leave a nice little posi for Graham to transition into!?!) Yes

Coolsmiley
Good on ya Graham. You bringing the Busa or the BM Trouble You?
Sorry guys had to canel dropped the bike on the last ride when i seen you Bazman wasn't sure if i would have the bike right off fix what ever so just cancelled the day got my money back before it was to late

Wont be out at the track either so enjoy your day guys

maybe next one

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Graham will be on the mighty red/grey Busa. Can't attend a high speed Busa track day riding a comfy BMW, even though it is probably as fast Coolsmiley, as much as Graham would like to try out the traction control, ESA, ABS, etc Lol3
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(29-04-2013, 06:52pm)wayneb60 Wrote: Sorry guys had to canel dropped the bike on the last ride when i seen you Bazman wasn't sure if i would have the bike right off fix what ever so just cancelled the day got my money back before it was to late

maybe next one

wayne

Oh no! Pi_thumbsdown You okay Wayne?

yep i,m ok bike,s not bad i,m still riding it but looking a bit second hand
wayne
(29-04-2013, 06:53pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Graham will be on the mighty red/grey Busa. Can't attend a high speed Busa track day riding a comfy BMW, even though it is probably as fast Coolsmiley, as much as Graham would like to try out the traction control, ESA, ABS, etc Lol3

BMW!!! Pi_tongue I should think not, plus this would be only vision Graham would see on the track with all the 'busa's riding past Showback

Lol3

(29-04-2013, 06:52pm)wayneb60 Wrote: Sorry guys had to canel dropped the bike on the last ride when i seen you Bazman wasn't sure if i would have the bike right off fix what ever so just cancelled the day got my money back before it was to late

maybe next one

wayne

Glad you're ok! You weren't throwing it around like it was the gixxer were you? Time to customise now? or update?
I can't imagine you on a scratched up bike for long.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
yep it pretty scratched up i,m still riding it the insurance is fixing it it was all cosmetic damage
it,s been 4-5 weeks & i still like this bike just waiting on 1 pipe & it will look all new again

heres some pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nasty Wayne Scary

Probably time to trade it in on a gixxer thou now mate .. Boobies4
not this time dale really like this one
Ouch Wayne.......that's a LOT of cosmetic damage!! What sort of injuries did you sustain?!? And where abouts did this happen?!?