Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Track Days / Drag Racing (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek (/showthread.php?tid=20344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - Ward P - 03-04-2013

I'm doing a Track day at Eastern Creek on 31st May.
At least 3 'busa's from the club that I know of going.

All booked in "Mellow Yellow"

- not out to break records, just have a great fun day out -

Lets get us a huge presence there and make it great club day to remember. Trophy

So who's coming??

RE: Eastern Creek May 31st. - pan - 03-04-2013

Oh okay. I'll go!

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - bazman - 03-04-2013

Hmmmm.....I guess I better throw my hat in the ring too!!

I'm booked in for Mella Yella as well!!! Pi_thumbsup

That makes 3 gen1 99'ers....WooHoo!!!! Yes

Come on guys and girls.......lets make this a track day that won't be forgotten for a L-O-N-G time....how many busa's can we get out on the track in the yellow group?!?

We have LOTS & LOTS of Sydney members that are riding gen2's........why not bring 'em out to the track and see how they stack up against a bunch of unrestricted 99'ers?!? (we promise we will slow down on the straight for ya's) Lol3 2fast4u Lol3

WHAT?!? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BOOK IN???? hit the link below and fill in all the details....too easy!!!

http://www.easterncreekridedays.com.au/ecrd_events/my?tab=2

Coolsmiley

ps: hurry up guys....the yellow group on May 31st is "filling fast"!!!!

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - wayneb60 - 05-04-2013

i,m book in here as well see you at the track guys

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - bazman - 06-04-2013

Good stuff Wayne....you're the first gen2 booked in from the club, that we're aware of anyway!! Pi_thumbsup

Now that makes >>>> 4!!!

Come on guys....come out & play with us!!! BikerBikerBikerBiker

Coolsmiley

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - Driller - 07-04-2013

Just have to take this Busa around the track at least once Booked in Yellow see ya there

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - Bluethunder - 08-04-2013

Hi Guys,

Just booked MELLA YELLA as well with the busa GEN 11 to even things out, give the track bike a rest...

It should be a great day first time on track with the BUSA.BikerScary

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - pan - 08-04-2013

...and at least three more Busas coming (people that don't post here often)

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - bazman - 08-04-2013

WooHoo......this track day is really starting to get interesting now!! Good onya, Ilias....bout time we got some more gen2's out there to level things up a bit!!
I heard a rumour that a red-headed chick from down south has booked in as well....

Come on guys......take a day off work and come and have lotsa fun with the rest of us!!

Pan.....can we trust you to organise a good pit garage?!?

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - pan - 08-04-2013

I'll call them and try to book a garage...

Ilias, you better bring the Busa. Don't want a crappy little track bike out there with us!

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - Bluethunder - 08-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 10:02pm)pan Wrote: I'll call them and try to book a garage...

Ilias, you better bring the Busa. Don't want a crappy little track bike out there with us!

That crappy little bike goes very fast and after all it is black and blue as well, but no this time.. like all mentioned we are going there to have a great BUSAAA day it should look great in the photos.. there goes a busa and a busa shit another busa we migt even domenate the yellow group.

Great stuff guysClap

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - Dale - 09-04-2013

I put in for an annual leave day today. I'll be there as a spectator only, sorry guys .. My bike is still too new and purty to be throwing it off the track somewhere.

Not to mention I haven't got decent riding gear yet. I would dare say that jeans and joggers would be frowned upon Scary

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - pan - 09-04-2013

...as long as they're Alpine Star joggers, you'll be okay!

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - Ward P - 13-04-2013

That's at least 9 'busas on the track together, plus supporters.

Come on peoples, what better opportunity to
"get your busa out play with it!"
Nothing to prove and no pressure with all those busas circulating. It'll be more like a procession!

Pi_thumbsup Lets get a few more! You'll be sorry if miss out!! Pi_tongue

RE: AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek - pan - 16-04-2013

We have our own garage booked Yes

It will be marked "Australian Hayabusa Club"

Also, Yellow Group is now booked out, so try and get a White or Green group spot if you can...