1 part left over.... Help!!!!!!!
(15-03-2012, 09:53pm)Shifu Wrote: The last possibility is the locating bush of your front brake calipers. There are two on each side locating the calipers to the casting on the shock and then the bolts go through them. Size wise looks very close Undecided nothing else comes to mind and I had my bike in pieces many timesLol3

Its a Gen 1 Not a Gen 2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
No the bike the part Boof head Very Happy

Oh.....sorry: I misunderstood ya post. Pi_thumbsup

(16-03-2012, 06:59am)ROD Wrote:
(15-03-2012, 09:53pm)Shifu Wrote: The last possibility is the locating bush of your front brake calipers. There are two on each side locating the calipers to the casting on the shock and then the bolts go through them. Size wise looks very close Undecided nothing else comes to mind and I had my bike in pieces many timesLol3

Its a Gen 1 Not a Gen 2

Its got 4 pot brembos too which aren't stock but i'll check em out. At least the bike is 5 micrograms lighterLol2
its not a spacer that is supplied with pack racks to get the L brackets at the right height is it?"
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
& the winner of the guessing competition is
?
?
?
?
?

no one yet Lol2

[quote='simmo' pid='262319' dateline='1331941664']
?
?
?
?
?

no one yet Lol2

i will guess that...............................................................it will not be going back onYes There's nowhere for it to goLol2

More weight savings! Surely it's under 200 kgs now...
(17-03-2012, 10:06am)bigjay Wrote: [quote='simmo' pid='262319' dateline='1331941664']
?
?
?
?
?
no one yet Lol2

i will guess that...............................................................it will not be going back onYes There's nowhere for it to goLol2

Myself & another member has a fair idea where it goes, when I see it I'll let you know for sure, it fell out of mine also Nerd
Myself & another member has a fair idea where it goes, when I see it I'll let you know for sure, it fell out of mine also Nerd

well how about dropping a hint as to where it goes. Or are ya waiting for me to crash and then tell meScary lol.......
(17-03-2012, 10:25am)pan Wrote: More weight savings! Surely it's under 200 kgs now...

No a bit heavier now mate. ceramic rotors, lighter rearsets are gone and replaced with stockers. 210 maybe???
(17-03-2012, 12:31pm)bigjay Wrote: No a bit heavier now mate. ceramic rotors, lighter rearsets are gone and replaced with stockers. 210 maybe???

Weigh it next time you're at WSID and post a pic, will ya? I've "heard" of streetbikes being that light, but never seen evidence of one...
(17-03-2012, 03:06pm)pan Wrote:
(17-03-2012, 12:31pm)bigjay Wrote: No a bit heavier now mate. ceramic rotors, lighter rearsets are gone and replaced with stockers. 210 maybe???

Weigh it next time you're at WSID and post a pic, will ya? I've "heard" of streetbikes being that light, but never seen evidence of one...

Mate, its not far away from being done and as soon as i can i will wack it on the scales. Im curious myself as to what the figure will bePi_thumbsup
Bike sure has some grunt. I remember Kawa flying past my old stock 99'er at EC!
(17-03-2012, 04:56pm)pan Wrote: Bike sure has some grunt. I remember Kawa flying past my old stock 99'er at EC!

Im excited to get on it but nervous too. I haven't rode a busa in 3 yearsScary... From the pics ive seen of yours, you're doin pretty good tooBiker
Seek and ye shall find!!!!!!!!! Finally found what it was for........
Centrestand bushesYes Peace of mind at lastTrophy