1 part left over.... Help!!!!!!!
I'm only guessing, bigjay.....but I'm gonna say >>> front or rear axle spacer, maybe!?!
If it has a 12mm hole then presumably any bolt that goes through it is 12mm too....rear suspension/subframe....isn't a bolt near the battery something to do with the rear subframe?
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Mate if this link works try Part# 29A
http://www.ronayers.com/Fiche/TypeID/26/...CASE_COVER

It looks like the metal spacers for the rubber gromets on the seat cowling. Most of the rubber grommets have them, radiator, oil cooler, etc. I have a bunch of them here too
(13-03-2012, 06:11am)Bone Wrote: Mate if this link works try Part# 29A
http://www.ronayers.com/Fiche/TypeID/26/...CASE_COVER
thats the rubber grommet between the bottom right of sprocket cover and chain. this is kinda like a 1000 piece jigsaw of clear blue sky lol..... appreciate the effortPi_thumbsup

Are you sure its out of the busa
all the grommit spacers i can think of are 6mm id
shock & pivot stuff is 14mm and longer
wheel spacers and swingarm pivots are 25mm and bigger
unless its a custom fitted part to do with something aftermarket
(13-03-2012, 06:11am)#CAS# Wrote: It looks like the metal spacers for the rubber gromets on the seat cowling. Most of the rubber grommets have them, radiator, oil cooler, etc. I have a bunch of them here too

i will check that out this morning. cheers mate.
(13-03-2012, 07:05am)Maj Wrote: Are you sure its out of the busa
all the grommit spacers i can think of are 6mm id
shock & pivot stuff is 14mm and longer
wheel spacers and swingarm pivots are 25mm and bigger
unless its a custom fitted part to do with something aftermarket

well this is the ex kawasuki busa which is full of aftermarket gear!!!! I knew it was a long shot but i figured if someone would know, they would be on this forum. i will give it one more try today. there's not much more of the bike i can pull apart to inspectScary
Check your rear shock mate. The are bushings there about that size in the shock and the linkage piece.
Cheers.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(13-03-2012, 10:17am)Shifu Wrote: Check your rear shock mate. The are bushings there about that size in the shock and the linkage piece.
Cheers.

i checked those. they are all a little bigger and/or longer. Another possibility crossed off the list... Thanks budPi_thumbsup
It looks very much like the spacers used on a Ventura rack but only on the GEN II bikes I think.
I can't remember seeing one on my Gen 1.
Do you have aftermarket footpegs? It could be a spacer from that area but I am sure you would notice one missing.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Bring it out the track next time & give me a good look at it Coolsmiley
(13-03-2012, 06:33pm)simmo Wrote: Bring it out the track next time & give me a good look at it Coolsmiley

Patience simmo patience.... It will be out there soon attracting attention representing the heavy hitter brigade (riders over 100kg suited)Biker

Big thanks to those that offered help. Had no luck with it. Like Maj said, it may be off an aftermarket item. Cheers everyoneYes
(14-03-2012, 06:56am)bigjay Wrote:
(13-03-2012, 06:33pm)simmo Wrote: Bring it out the track next time & give me a good look at it Coolsmiley

Patience simmo patience.... It will be out there soon attracting attention representing the heavy hitter brigade (riders over 100kg suited)Biker

Big thanks to those that offered help. Had no luck with it. Like Maj said, it may be off an aftermarket item. Cheers everyoneYes

No the bike the part Boof head Very Happy
(13-03-2012, 02:48pm)bigjay Wrote:
(13-03-2012, 10:17am)Shifu Wrote: Check your rear shock mate. The are bushings there about that size in the shock and the linkage piece.
Cheers.

i checked those. they are all a little bigger and/or longer. Another possibility crossed off the list... Thanks budPi_thumbsup

The last possibility is the locating bush of your front brake calipers. There are two on each side locating the calipers to the casting on the shock and then the bolts go through them. Size wise looks very close Undecided nothing else comes to mind and I had my bike in pieces many timesLol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"

The last possibility is the locating bush of your front brake calipers. There are two on each side locating the calipers to the casting on the shock and then the bolts go through them. Size wise looks very close Undecided nothing else comes to mind and I had my bike in pieces many timesLol3
[/quote]

I'll give it a whirl and see what happens. Thanks for helping out ShifuClap