bike colour?
what colour should i have my bike?
1. ,leave it standard black and maroon (06) colours
2. paint straight black

p.s i`m on a budget so multiple colours are out of question
BLACK is there any other colour , RED is shit
Deep, deep black.....with a nice electric blue & silver metallic fleck under the clear coat!!!! Pi_thumbsup Yep, that's what I'll be aiming for next year, for sure!!! Yes

Coolsmiley
Totally unbiased opinion of course, but you can't beat a black Busa...they just have so much more visual appeal than any other!
....and very, very stealth-like, which is rather handy (Police) when ya ride a bike that's capable of 300km/h Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
have alook at MadMax's beast all black and dam sexy

BLUE
The fast colour
(15-07-2010, 10:37am)bazman Wrote: ....and very, very stealth-like, which is rather handy (Police) when ya ride a bike that's capable of 300km/h Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

What!?! 300 km/h? Scary I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about Bazman! Coolsmiley
yes occifer.....even the postie-bike beats me up to the end of the street!!! Pi_thumbsdownUndecidedLol3
(15-07-2010, 10:37am)bazman Wrote: ....and very, very stealth-like, which is rather handy (Police) when ya ride a bike that's capable of 300km/h Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

Black is good for stealth. Maybe you could get black paint like the 'stealth bombers' that absorbs radar. If only it absorbed laser aswell...
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
Yeh, paint it black if you will, but if you go fast enough you'll generate heat, like the space shuttle does on re-entry, and it'll turn red! Showback
Paint the number plate black too then if and when you get pulled over for it say its overspray!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Lol3RollLol2RollLol3
pan & Aussie Steve......ya's crack me up!!!!

Coolsmiley
Not getting seen isn't always good, but hey black looks damn fine.

When I can tolerate taking the train to work for a week I'll be powdercoating the rear sets and pillon pegs same. You can never have too much black.
(15-07-2010, 06:41pm)daaef Wrote: Not getting seen isn't always good, but hey black looks damn fine.

When I can tolerate taking the train to work for a week I'll be powdercoating the rear sets and pillon pegs same. You can never have too much black.

For shame if its 06 Red/Black its already perfect Knuppel2