Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
bike colour? - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: bike colour? (/showthread.php?tid=15379)

Pages: 1 2

bike colour? - busa666 - 15-07-2010

what colour should i have my bike?
1. ,leave it standard black and maroon (06) colours
2. paint straight black

p.s i`m on a budget so multiple colours are out of question

RE: bike colour? - big kev - 15-07-2010

BLACK is there any other colour , RED is shit

RE: bike colour? - bazman - 15-07-2010

Deep, deep black.....with a nice electric blue & silver metallic fleck under the clear coat!!!! Pi_thumbsup Yep, that's what I'll be aiming for next year, for sure!!! Yes

Coolsmiley

RE: bike colour? - CeeJay07 - 15-07-2010

Totally unbiased opinion of course, but you can't beat a black Busa...they just have so much more visual appeal than any other!

....and very, very stealth-like, which is rather handy (Police) when ya ride a bike that's capable of 300km/h Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

RE: bike colour? - big kev - 15-07-2010

have alook at MadMax's beast all black and dam sexy

RE: bike colour? - simmo - 15-07-2010

BLUE
The fast colour

RE: bike colour? - CeeJay07 - 15-07-2010

(15-07-2010, 10:37am)bazman Wrote: ....and very, very stealth-like, which is rather handy (Police) when ya ride a bike that's capable of 300km/h Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

What!?! 300 km/h? Scary I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about Bazman! Coolsmiley

yes occifer.....even the postie-bike beats me up to the end of the street!!! Pi_thumbsdownUndecidedLol3

RE: bike colour? - TempOzzy - 15-07-2010

(15-07-2010, 10:37am)bazman Wrote: ....and very, very stealth-like, which is rather handy (Police) when ya ride a bike that's capable of 300km/h Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

Black is good for stealth. Maybe you could get black paint like the 'stealth bombers' that absorbs radar. If only it absorbed laser aswell...

RE: bike colour? - pan - 15-07-2010

Yeh, paint it black if you will, but if you go fast enough you'll generate heat, like the space shuttle does on re-entry, and it'll turn red! Showback

RE: bike colour? - Aussie Steve - 15-07-2010

Paint the number plate black too then if and when you get pulled over for it say its overspray!

Lol3RollLol2RollLol3
pan & Aussie Steve......ya's crack me up!!!!

Coolsmiley

RE: bike colour? - daaef - 15-07-2010

Not getting seen isn't always good, but hey black looks damn fine.

When I can tolerate taking the train to work for a week I'll be powdercoating the rear sets and pillon pegs same. You can never have too much black.

RE: bike colour? - bandit - 15-07-2010

(15-07-2010, 06:41pm)daaef Wrote: Not getting seen isn't always good, but hey black looks damn fine.

When I can tolerate taking the train to work for a week I'll be powdercoating the rear sets and pillon pegs same. You can never have too much black.

For shame if its 06 Red/Black its already perfect Knuppel2