Carl Williams beaten to death
Im wondering where some of you people got their info from????? William's daughter would get her education anyway,sins of the father should/will not be passed on to an innocent child........if that is the case this country is turning into shit quicker than custard!!!
(19-04-2010, 10:29pm)ROD Wrote: Well if you all got to no Carl Williams you would relise he was a nice gentle man with a heart the size of phar lap Coolsmiley

Oh and yo to would probely be dead or in gaol

R.I.P
Carl Williams

Just remember there is a worse prick in Tassie gaol who i would rather see dead but would not give the prick the little bit of lime light by mentioning his name
As i was there that day in 96

That would be MB wouldn't it Rod. I don't think he's solely to blame for that day mate....you need to see the forensic facts from the crime scene. It's eye opening to say the least.
I reckon there was a few $$$$$ thrown about to get him done.
(20-04-2010, 08:45am)CeeJay07 Wrote: That would be MB wouldn't it Rod. I don't think he's solely to blame for that day mate....you need to see the forensic facts from the crime scene. It's eye opening to say the least.

What there was someone else with a gun that day Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Hasn't been proven but a few things don't add up....
1. He walked past two plain clothes detectives who were having a smoke outside the cafe.
2. The parcel he was carrying was apparantly the gun...but the weapon used couldn't have fitted into the parcel in a fully dismantled state.
3. The hit/miss ratio from inside the cafe is almost unachievable (highly respected marksmen couldn't repeat what MB did that day in the same time period).

I read a booklet (about 20-30 pages) by a guy (name forgotten) who was a leading forensic examiner (or something like that) years ago, which blew holes in what had been reported. Very interesting read regardless of personal opinion, but I wasn't there Rod.
i just read in the paper carl williams requested new gym equipment.

apparently the exersize bike was doing his head in.
lol

instantly bad jokes.. its the australian way

love it
hayabusa : nipponese for "most superb sports tourer"
(20-04-2010, 05:25pm)cheeky Wrote: i just read in the paper carl williams requested new gym equipment.

apparently the exersize bike was doing his head in.
Oh dear....
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Meh, live by the sword, die by the sword
Amen to that Pommie, If that is how you choose to live, then that it most likely how you will die. How much does it cost us every year to keep 1 guy in maximum security? - I think we will all get $2 back on our tax this year. LOL.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
(21-04-2010, 05:39am)m8ee Wrote: Amen to that Pommie, If that is how you choose to live, then that it most likely how you will die. How much does it cost us every year to keep 1 guy in maximum security? - I think we will all get $2 back on our tax this year. LOL.

I think its going to cost the Aussie tax payer a lot more now he is dead , he died with a lot of info the police want and need and was going to pay some school fees ect but now they will probaly fork out millions in investigations to start again
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Latest on the rumour mill is he had enough info to stitch the Victorian cops up, missing drugs and money etc. But I doubt it that as we all know the Cops wouldnt stoop to such low acts as stealing drug money and drugs,
(21-04-2010, 03:21pm)Pommie Wrote: Latest on the rumour mill is he had enough info to stitch the Victorian cops up, missing drugs and money etc. But I doubt it that as we all know the Cops wouldnt stoop to such low acts as stealing drug money and drugs,

Love the sarcasm dude !!!!Lol2Lol2Lol2
police investigate crime?

not until all the speeding fine quotas are met

K

(21-04-2010, 02:54pm)ROD Wrote:
(21-04-2010, 05:39am)m8ee Wrote: Amen to that Pommie, If that is how you choose to live, then that it most likely how you will die. How much does it cost us every year to keep 1 guy in maximum security? - I think we will all get $2 back on our tax this year. LOL.

I think its going to cost the Aussie tax payer a lot more now he is dead , he died with a lot of info the police want and need and was going to pay some school fees ect but now they will probaly fork out millions in investigations to start again
hayabusa : nipponese for "most superb sports tourer"
Before Carl Williams died, he stated that he enjoyed using the rowing machine, because excercise bikes did his head in !!