Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Carl Williams beaten to death - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Non Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: Not Bike Related (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Carl Williams beaten to death (/showthread.php?tid=14888)

Pages: 1 2 3

Carl Williams beaten to death - Rainbow7 - 19-04-2010

Like the title says, Carl Williams is dead.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/livestreaming/1042019/carl-williams-killed-in-prison

What do you all think?

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - cheeky - 19-04-2010

up there with laura bingles ring in the toilet.....pardon the pun

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - Kala - 19-04-2010

"meh"

K

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - Kaine - 19-04-2010

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, unfortunately now there will be millions spent on investigating and apply the recommendations from the coroners report.

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - CeeJay07 - 19-04-2010

Gee, what a surprise.......nah just joking, it was just a matter of time.

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - mia06 - 19-04-2010

I feel for his daughter,why did she get free private school paid by the aus gov, i hazard a guess the deceased supplied info to the gov in exchange for his daughter education

probably the only thing he could give his daughter from behind bars considering he was not due for release until 71

i guess this info cost his life.

why did the press know about the school deal only hours before his death...a leak..
..coincidence between the timing of his death and the private school..announcement... i doubt it

and on a final note .....further material for another series of underbelly

RIP Carl williams

.......neither a fan nor a opponent of karl williams....

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - [UNIT] - 19-04-2010

In chopper voice - Carl seems to have done himself a mischief boss!

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - simmo - 19-04-2010

Underbelly 3 coming up
I wonder who is running the goal now, or is it a conspiracy theory Nerd
Channel Nine will screen a special on the life and times of Williams at 8.30pm tonight, titled Carl Williams: Baby Faced Killer.

That should be a good story

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - mia06 - 19-04-2010

i take a guess and go the

conspiracy theory

crooked cops/detectives

what happened to the rumoured 6 mil in house when he was arrested, it never showed up in the investigation..hmmm

if the cross in sydney was controlled by the crooked kings cross detectives would it not stand to reason melbourne would be the same...hmmm

or could it be someone with the tv industry to raise ratings for the hit show... perfect timing.....nah just being stupid...could not be that... then again...Coolsmiley

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - Rainbow7 - 19-04-2010

My theory: Williams was supplying info to the cops, in order to have his daughter's school fees paid and probably some other favours. A crooked copper or coppers, whom Williams could have compromised, leaked info of this deal to the newspapers, knowing that it would lead other inmates to see Williams as a nark, for which they would kill him.

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - bazman - 19-04-2010

his fate was determined a long time ago.......you reap what you sow!

he was hit on the head by his cell mate

looks like a lovers tiff

K

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - ROD - 19-04-2010

Well if you all got to no Carl Williams you would relise he was a nice gentle man with a heart the size of phar lap Coolsmiley

Oh and yo to would probely be dead or in gaol

R.I.P
Carl Williams

Just remember there is a worse prick in Tassie gaol who i would rather see dead but would not give the prick the little bit of lime light by mentioning his name
As i was there that day in 96

rod. in that context fair nuff

williams was a numbskull who only killed other burdens on society

whatshisface.. another thing all together

K

RE: Carl Williams beaten to death - big kev - 19-04-2010

Hijacked rainbow7 you sent me a PM i cant reply as you have your PM recive disabled

many apploigies for the Hijacked