longest k's between tyre changes
woot woot!!
wassup homie's
hahahaha
hope you all have a merry christmas
just wanted to say i love my pilot power 2ct or whatever the new ones are called.
12000k's outta the front- replaced last service.
still going on the rear 15000k's so far and only noticed a little rear wheel slipping in the wet tonight as i accelerated out of a u turn...
daily commute 15k's each way, some turns mostly straight lines, and still plenty of tread left .....

what's the most you have had out of a tyre and what was it?

cheers
Rob..

p.s.. i've been told i need to grow up and should sell the bike and get a car as it will be better for the family... anyone want the most unluckiest busa in the world? can only be good luck left now.....
hahahaha

Peace out and have a safe happy holidays my fellow brothers and sisters....
My best so far was a BT021 at approx 5000km. Got the Pilot road 2ct on now hoping for a lot more than that :)
Commuting similar to you.

Rear - Pilot Road's. 21000klm.
Front - Metzler M3. 13000klm.

Currently running 2ct's front & rear & so far a very good wear.
18000 rear BT016 original stock tyre - commuting, hill rides, and one blast weekend (Shredder sponsored!)
22000 front original tyre - same riding as the rear one surprisingly

Also gone to 2ct's front and rear, but not expecting the same out of the rear at least
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
front usually about 20k rear about 12-13k with pilot power. going to pilot road next on the rear.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
About 5500klm from rear Pilot Power 2CT, about double that front the front.
Licence Back!
Pilot Power 2CT on the back has given me the most klm's of anything else i've run. Best alrounder for the Busa me thinks.
bto16 ,5000kms worn down pass legal......great tyres but its getting costly.
Front, PP2CT, 8,000
Rear, Pilot Road 2CT, 16,000

Couple of track days thrown in there, but otherwise all at the commuting and a bit of time in the hills.
[Image: bmr.gif]
On my daily runner (GSX650F) I've done 20,000k on a set of Pilot Road 2CT and still going. Holding out to next service but should make it easy.
Quote:On my daily runner (GSX650F) I've done 20,000k

that's impressive BB , i managed around between 4k - 6k k's on my tyres on old F.

On the new gen 2 i got approx 4k from the rear , the front is still going 6k + ! (factory fitted bridstones)

I've yet to wear the outside of the tyre in first before the middle.