sorry
In my mad rush of Tex and Bundy stuff to do, I busted in on AHC posted a thread and off I rushed................sorryEmbarassed I am so at home with this forum via Tex dragging me off to read a post or tell me what my many friends on here are up to I forget I am not a member or that there are people going who the hell is this???Idiot2

I'm Jenn................I don't ride, I can't I have a slight technical issue of not enough limbsLol2 Yeah Yeah i know there are people who do, but its like this.....I don't want to..........I love being a pillion, love it, love, love it.

I am not responsible for anything..............zippo, nothing. I get to sit there and I don't care...... what route we take, how fast were are going, if we are late. Its not my problem!

I don't have to answer a phone, talk to anybody, I get to look at the scenery and really look. I get to laugh at people in cars next to me, I never have to buy petrol or pay for itRoll

I am not Australian born and have only traveled around Australia by being a pillion no other method of transport ever and its magic. Earlier this year we did 12500kms over 30 days and I wish it had gone for more. So far I have clocked up 60,000 k's of taking in Australia as a pillion and hope to do it a lot more.

I train dogs.........hence Bundy, I have a few more at home, a snake, a horse and a Tex, the later a being a failed thesis on teaching old dogs new tricksLol2Lol2

thats me, thanks for your time
(05-11-2009, 05:56pm)1ArmedBandit Wrote: In my mad rush of Tex and Bundy stuff to do, I busted in on AHC posted a thread and off I rushed................sorryEmbarassed I am so at home with this forum via Tex dragging me off to read a post or tell me what my many friends on here are up to I forget I am not a member or that there are people going who the hell is this???Idiot2

I'm Jenn................I don't ride, I can't I have a slight technical issue of not enough limbsLol2 Yeah Yeah i know there are people who do, but its like this.....I don't want to..........I love being a pillion, love it, love, love it.

I am not responsible for anything..............zippo, nothing. I get to sit there and I don't care...... what route we take, how fast were are going, if we are late. Its not my problem!

I don't have to answer a phone, talk to anybody, I get to look at the scenery and really look. I get to laugh at people in cars next to me, I never have to buy petrol or pay for itRoll

I am not Australian born and have only traveled around Australia by being a pillion no other method of transport ever and its magic. Earlier this year we did 12500kms over 30 days and I wish it had gone for more. So far I have clocked up 60,000 k's of taking in Australia as a pillion and hope to do it a lot more.

I train dogs.........hence Bundy, I have a few more at home, a snake, a horse and a Tex, the later a being a failed thesis on teaching old dogs new tricksLol2Lol2

thats me, thanks for your time

Welcome Jenn, Behind every good man there is a good Woman.Catch you in Tathra .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Welcome No need to apologise Jenn you know most of us from Sydney good to see you posting & not just lurking around, enjoy
Jenn - You have been a member of this club for a while, you've put more hours on a busa than most around, you just haven't posted much but now that you have keep it coming Pi_thumbsup

Cheers John
Hi Jen,
I'm sure we'll meet in Tathra. I've an appendage just like Tex . . . she hangs off the back, and never complains.Lol3 It suits us both!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

My wife Cathy is a lurker, been on this thread from the year dot.

We'll see you in TathraPi_thumbsup
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Hey Jen good to see ya here mate.
What are u doin' on here, u'll get me hungPi_freak Nothing is sacred anymoreLol2.
Enjoy babeSmitten.
Welcome
Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Sorry Tex but when worlds colide Pi_freak
Hiya Jenn. Missed you up in Jindy!
WELCOME YOU! That boy of yours can bugger off, you're home now.

HEIDI xxx

P.S. You're coming to Tathra aren't you?
hey jenn welcome aboard glad you have your own ID on here
great having you here, how about some pics of your adventures.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Oh Crap!!!!!!!!!I told tex about making sure he logged out!!!!!! Its me jenn
(05-11-2009, 09:15pm)Volvi Wrote: great having you here, how about some pics of your adventures.

Great to be here, you just can't beat Busa Owners, pics I shall find but here is a funny fact was asked the other day to supply a photo of Tex and Bundy & Jenn. After searching some 10,000 photo's found 1, yes one of the three of us and the bike, found lots of us and 200+ other people but just us 1 & in wet weather gear lol.

My job is to leap around behind a photographer with a tennis ball to get Bundy to look "just right" & to make sure Tex doesn't get distracted by a piece of skirt walking past, come to think of it the ball works on him to!!!Lol2

A wee taste of whats coming.............Tex and Bundy have their own regular column about their adventures coming in a mag as of its next issue and a feature of the new custom paint job.

So lots to keep you up to date with

cheers jenn

[quote='Heidi1' pid='196591' dateline='1257417947']
WELCOME YOU! That boy of yours can bugger off, you're home now.

HEIDI xxx

I'm off for a tit cry, where's the love!!SmittenLol2Lol2

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

A big welcome jenn its nice to read a nice light hearted thread look forward to meeting you soon Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com