Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
sorry - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: sorry (/showthread.php?tid=13727)

Pages: 1 2

sorry - 1ArmedBandit - 05-11-2009

In my mad rush of Tex and Bundy stuff to do, I busted in on AHC posted a thread and off I rushed................sorryEmbarassed I am so at home with this forum via Tex dragging me off to read a post or tell me what my many friends on here are up to I forget I am not a member or that there are people going who the hell is this???Idiot2

I'm Jenn................I don't ride, I can't I have a slight technical issue of not enough limbsLol2 Yeah Yeah i know there are people who do, but its like this.....I don't want to..........I love being a pillion, love it, love, love it.

I am not responsible for anything..............zippo, nothing. I get to sit there and I don't care...... what route we take, how fast were are going, if we are late. Its not my problem!

I don't have to answer a phone, talk to anybody, I get to look at the scenery and really look. I get to laugh at people in cars next to me, I never have to buy petrol or pay for itRoll

I am not Australian born and have only traveled around Australia by being a pillion no other method of transport ever and its magic. Earlier this year we did 12500kms over 30 days and I wish it had gone for more. So far I have clocked up 60,000 k's of taking in Australia as a pillion and hope to do it a lot more.

I train dogs.........hence Bundy, I have a few more at home, a snake, a horse and a Tex, the later a being a failed thesis on teaching old dogs new tricksLol2Lol2

thats me, thanks for your time

RE: sorry - Greeny_SA - 05-11-2009

(05-11-2009, 05:56pm)1ArmedBandit Wrote: In my mad rush of Tex and Bundy stuff to do, I busted in on AHC posted a thread and off I rushed................sorryEmbarassed I am so at home with this forum via Tex dragging me off to read a post or tell me what my many friends on here are up to I forget I am not a member or that there are people going who the hell is this???Idiot2

I'm Jenn................I don't ride, I can't I have a slight technical issue of not enough limbsLol2 Yeah Yeah i know there are people who do, but its like this.....I don't want to..........I love being a pillion, love it, love, love it.

I am not responsible for anything..............zippo, nothing. I get to sit there and I don't care...... what route we take, how fast were are going, if we are late. Its not my problem!

I don't have to answer a phone, talk to anybody, I get to look at the scenery and really look. I get to laugh at people in cars next to me, I never have to buy petrol or pay for itRoll

I am not Australian born and have only traveled around Australia by being a pillion no other method of transport ever and its magic. Earlier this year we did 12500kms over 30 days and I wish it had gone for more. So far I have clocked up 60,000 k's of taking in Australia as a pillion and hope to do it a lot more.

I train dogs.........hence Bundy, I have a few more at home, a snake, a horse and a Tex, the later a being a failed thesis on teaching old dogs new tricksLol2Lol2

thats me, thanks for your time

Welcome Jenn, Behind every good man there is a good Woman.Catch you in Tathra .

RE: sorry - simmo - 05-11-2009

Welcome No need to apologise Jenn you know most of us from Sydney good to see you posting & not just lurking around, enjoy

RE: sorry - Ruffy - 05-11-2009

Jenn - You have been a member of this club for a while, you've put more hours on a busa than most around, you just haven't posted much but now that you have keep it coming Pi_thumbsup

Cheers John

RE: sorry - Ward P - 05-11-2009

Hi Jen,
I'm sure we'll meet in Tathra. I've an appendage just like Tex . . . she hangs off the back, and never complains.Lol3 It suits us both!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

My wife Cathy is a lurker, been on this thread from the year dot.

We'll see you in TathraPi_thumbsup

RE: sorry - BLACKZOOK - 05-11-2009

Hey Jen good to see ya here mate.

RE: sorry - motoplast - 05-11-2009

What are u doin' on here, u'll get me hungPi_freak Nothing is sacred anymoreLol2.
Enjoy babeSmitten.
Welcome
Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

RE: sorry - simmo - 05-11-2009

Sorry Tex but when worlds colide Pi_freak

RE: sorry - pan - 05-11-2009

Hiya Jenn. Missed you up in Jindy!

RE: sorry - Heidi1 - 05-11-2009

WELCOME YOU! That boy of yours can bugger off, you're home now.

HEIDI xxx

P.S. You're coming to Tathra aren't you?

RE: sorry - big kev - 05-11-2009

hey jenn welcome aboard glad you have your own ID on here

RE: sorry - Volvi - 05-11-2009

great having you here, how about some pics of your adventures.

RE: sorry - motoplast - 06-11-2009

Oh Crap!!!!!!!!!I told tex about making sure he logged out!!!!!! Its me jenn
(05-11-2009, 09:15pm)Volvi Wrote: great having you here, how about some pics of your adventures.

Great to be here, you just can't beat Busa Owners, pics I shall find but here is a funny fact was asked the other day to supply a photo of Tex and Bundy & Jenn. After searching some 10,000 photo's found 1, yes one of the three of us and the bike, found lots of us and 200+ other people but just us 1 & in wet weather gear lol.

My job is to leap around behind a photographer with a tennis ball to get Bundy to look "just right" & to make sure Tex doesn't get distracted by a piece of skirt walking past, come to think of it the ball works on him to!!!Lol2

A wee taste of whats coming.............Tex and Bundy have their own regular column about their adventures coming in a mag as of its next issue and a feature of the new custom paint job.

So lots to keep you up to date with

cheers jenn

RE: sorry - motoplast - 06-11-2009

[quote='Heidi1' pid='196591' dateline='1257417947']
WELCOME YOU! That boy of yours can bugger off, you're home now.

HEIDI xxx

I'm off for a tit cry, where's the love!!SmittenLol2Lol2

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

RE: sorry - ROD - 06-11-2009

A big welcome jenn its nice to read a nice light hearted thread look forward to meeting you soon Pi_thumbsup