Brissy to Biloela OVerNight Bash 27th/28th June
We still on if its raining??
(22-06-2009, 08:41pm)MrsTony Wrote: We still on if its raining??

Wash ya mouth out trix using that foul language
+ive thinkingParty-smiley-018
I'm still up for it if its showers
If its pissing down will decide on the morning
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Lol you know how a lot of ppl feel about rain. Tone and I will go even if its pissing down. We should be able to outrun the rain anyhoo.
Heard any rain around on Sat morning would be clearing during the day and fine on Sunday. Subject to change as usual of course !!!!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
I'll be there rain hail, or shine. Not sure how far i'd ride if it was hailing tho...... hahahahaha
Just got home from dinner with Megan and David. Great food and even better company. I think I undid all my hard Weight Watchers work tho!!!
brecky under way, boys will be suited up & leaving soon
see you at the servo.

Hey Pete tex me if you have a rear tyre at home someone may need 1 on the way back

shane

The trip is underway nicely. After meeting at the Lawnton Shell servo the clouds parted on schedule and the sun came out in time for departure. Through to Kingaroy the roads were wet/drying and the skies were clear (Sorry Mitch - you won't want to hear that). Robert, Russell, Cowboy and I departed for the daytrippers return leg from there and the main bunch went on their merry way north.

No doubt Trix the blogger and the many photographers will fill us in on what we missed when they return tomorrow.

Safe travel all.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Awesome day as per usual. Just got home from the pub and it is starting to cool down, especially after that rain. If I dont see you all tomorrow have a great ride home and dont run out of fuel Pi_freak

Happy trekking all Biker
Busybusa buggered but home safe and sound (if anyone see's my kidneys out there between monto and mudubera, please return via postpak asap!!)

Thanks Shane for organising a wonderful weekend, as always it was great to meet some new people and catch up with old friends - special thanks to Trix and Tone for putting up with us on the Friday night.

:)
Dave and Megan
Hey guys' & girls another cracker of a weekend thanks all for coming
Hope you all enjoyed as much as i.Yes
Was a bigger return trip for a few of us yesterday as we took a different route & didnt get home till dark.
Hey Greg you must have gone close to 900 for the day didnt ya?
The wet weather held off & we had a dry Fast time all ride.

we had
a k8 run out of fuel 2fast4u (might be a good idea not to watch the fast bike dvd before a ride lol)
Worn down tyres Lol2
a broken headlight protector
Smashed windscreen yes
K9 clutch come loose Pi_freak
a couple of close calls with the police very lucky

alll home safe & sound that i know of & driller hit the road this morning to head back to port nice little 2500k weekend ride

morning meet
[Image: DSCN0184.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0188.jpg]
lunch stop
[Image: DSCN0191.jpg]

fuel stop
[Image: IMGP5914.jpg][Image: IMGP5913.jpg]

busted screen
[Image: IMGP5912.jpg]robs rocket
[Image: DSCN0186.jpg]
at the hotel
[Image: IMGP5918.jpg][Image: IMGP5919.jpg]
[Image: IMGP5924.jpg]

Repairing the loose clutch on GCBusa K9
all k8/k9 owners check the bolts are tight

[Image: IMGP5929.jpg][Image: IMGP5930.jpg]
having a break after hitting the dam at biggenden Drool
[Image: IMGP5927.jpg][Image: IMGP5928.jpg]
(27-06-2009, 03:47pm)Champs Wrote: Robert, Russell, Cowboy and I departed for the daytrippers return leg
Safe travel all.

Hey Scott it was great to catch up with cowboy again its been to long
between rides with him
You couldnt have asked to be lead home by a better bloke im sure he made it worth the effort to go on a day trip.
I doubt there to many road that the iron arse old bugger doesnt know Pi_thumbsup

(29-06-2009, 12:54pm)TheShredder Wrote: Hey guys' & girls another cracker of a weekend thanks all for coming
Hope you all enjoyed as much as i.Yes
Was a bigger return trip for a few of us yesterday as we took a different route & didnt get home till dark.
Hey Greg you must have gone close to 900 for the day didnt ya?

we had
a k8 run out of fuel 2fast4u (might be a good idea not to watch the fast bike dvd before a ride lol)
Worn down tyres Lol2
a broken headlight protector
Smashed windscreen yes
K9 clutch come loose Pi_freak
a couple of close calls with the police very lucky

Thanx Shredder, great ride!!Trophy
I'm totally shattered today. Sorry Greeny, you must think I took you all around the world coming home last night.
867kms for the day. The section from amberley to beaudesert was riding by braille. Night, Dark visor, SO many bugs, I might as well have been riding with my eyes shut.
I think greeny left his kidneys on a bump somewhere near fernvale. (That was a big hit)

You forgot to add:
-Showings of 'Fast Bikes' action.
-Near miss from a low flying C/dore when pulling into the fuel station Sunday morning before departure.

Nice to see all who went. See you all on the next one.
Great weekend glad I could make this one, awesome roads fantastic weather great company on and off the bikes.Pi_thumbsup
Thanks Shane for your effort in all of this.Trophy

Good to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones.

Mark
ps Ray I need a new screen mate and can you make this one bullet proof Coolsmiley
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
Hey everybody

I knew if I left it late enough I could get out the ride report. Actually I left my memory card out of my camera so my ride report is going to be a bit boring or I could use really descriptive writing to try to convey the message... or not.

Ok Friday night started with Megan and David arriving to stay the night so it was a good excuse to get out the cooking ergo we took them to the local Italian restaurant. Off to bed to try and get some sleep (kids having a party downstairs sorta made it hard). It was raining when we went to dinner, raining when we went to sleep, raining when we woke up but cleared up when we got the the servo. We arrived at the servo the second time (had to go back to get the wallet, then Tone had to go check to see if a dog had been hit down the road. He hadn't and walked away happily.) to fuel up and say hello to new people and lots of not so new faces. So Shredder, Greg, Driller, Chris, Rob, Scott, Wayne, Greeny, Aaron, Russell, David & Megan, Robin, Tony and I headed off. When we stopped at Kilcoy, we were pleasantly surprised to have Cowboy pull beside us and say hello. Onwards to Kingaroy for the first fuel stop where getting off the bike was a bit of an issue due to the knee locking up. Oh the joys of getting older!!! Also got my first "beating" for riding from the back. Oh well gotta keep the old boys riding ninja skills up. Scott, Cowboy, Russell and Rob departed which left the rest of us to make haste to Bilo. Blackbutt Range was interesting when we had a car on our side of the road on a double white line. Eeech!!! and I think a little blue car got gun shy by the front group because when we came up behind it, the driver suddenly decided the side of the road looked really interesting. Headed to Mundubbera down Borumba Dam Road which was absolutely made for the Busa. Which was probably why Wayne ran out of go juice. Sorry Wayne we thought you had a nature call or we would of stopped. As Tone said wave your arms about to attract attention. Lunch for me consisted of a cup of coffee. Still feeling the effects of the wine from the previous night. Probably just as well I didn't have anything to eat or it would of found itself coming back up. Wow some of those bumps where freakin unreal. I reckon my spine must of compressed about 1/2 an inch. Arrived as a group (after Greeny nearly ran up the ass of a cop car) at our hotel (nice pick Shredder you usually go for the cheap and nasty i.e. Glen Innes), I think between Megan and I we must of used most of the hot water to straighten out the kinks and put the kinks back where it got straightened. Pre dinner drinks before the main meal then post dinner drinks before hitting the hay. I think I stayed awake for about 15 minutes. Next morning up for hot breakfast then off home. Must say it was a lot warmer this time than last year. We tootled off and pulled in at Eidsvold for petrol when we saw David and Megan go past then Chris who was behind us go past. We met up with Chris again and rode home together where again it was a bit hard to get off the back. Yeahhh oldness. I got today off as recovery time which I am glad I took. Thanks to Shredder for another great overnighter. Looking forward to the next one.