Brissy to Biloela OVerNight Bash 27th/28th June
Brissy to Biloela Bash is on again
Itâ€s an anniversary ride
So get out those winter woollies you will need them in the morning Pi_freak

Itâ€s going to be the last weekend in June 27th/28th

This is a social ride which anyone is welcome on & isnâ€t
to demanding with a mix of conditions & speeds suited for any bike.

600K's day ride there + what ever it takes you to get to the meeting point
Sundays return run will be pretty much same Kâ€s but slight difference in direction.

Meeting at the Shell servo at Lawnton PLEASE fuel up upon arrival. Leaving 8am sharp so ring if thereâ€s a problem or we will be gone. servo's here on Gympie road opposite Bob Jane T mart Paisley Dr http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en...9&t=h&z=17

Accommodation / Bookingâ€s
If you want to check it out is going to be at http://www.settlersmotorinn.com.au/index.htm
Thereâ€s 6 roomâ€s booked under Shane
twin share $57.50 a head & the double for the couples is $105
If you want a single room you can request it $95
If you want a cabin there a bit less but there away from the rooms & donâ€t have under cover parking.

Saturday night buffet $25 Sunday brecky continental $9 or $16 the works

So you just have to let me know no later than
Sunnday the 21th June to allow for numbers

No money required till the day if you decide to cancel please do the right thing & let me or them know.

You can contact me
Shane 0402245625 shane.alletag@optusnet.com.au or Pm me

If anyone thinks they would like to come along please note.
1. I am not responsible if you have an accident or get hurt - you are responsible for taking care of your own life/bike.
2 however if the worst was to happen I will not run off & leave you
& I will offer help how ever I can.
Everyone cool with that.

Any North coast members can meet us outside the ambo centre just as you come in to woodford be there at 8.40am..

Any Northern/central Members that want to join us may want to do the run to brissy on the friday & up to Bilo saturday before heading to your homes sunday.I'm sure we can find some beds for you in brissy.
At this stage Wayne (VNSVLE) from Bilo is heading down friday so you may want to hook up with him for the run down.

Any Southern Members same goes for you guys
Mark (Driller) from Port Maq is heading up friday then back monday

[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
thats my 18th weekend!
You guys had too uch fun on the last ride, I'm still kicking myself for missing it.
I'll be a starter for this one again Shane. A score to settle with a said Blue K8 from last year Pi_tongue Showback.
Now, where did I put those longjohns?? 2deg start to Sunday last yearScary
I'll let you know nearer the time, my shift roster dont go that far forward and I'm still having to be nice to the misses from the last one
Hi mate,

thanks for taking the time once again to organise an awesome ride....
I will actually be heading to Gladstone in the car with the family that weekend, so will have to miss yet another ride !!!

Have a great time in Bilo guys !!!

Troy
We are in. Now to find the heated hand grips, long johns, swandri, beanie, scarf etc etc.
Gotta work, but at least my liver will be grateful. Have a great time guys and non guys. Get Shredder on the Kareoke, you'll be in for a blast RollScary
Probably meet youse guys at Woodford, looking forward to it !
Aw come on you big bunch of pansies!! It's not that cold. I gotta ride in it every morning on the way to work Pi_tongue
I am a definite for the run and cant wait.

@ GCBusa - Bring it on girly man!! 2fast4u
Onya Shredder for ponying up for another one !! Can't think about it right now after a day like I have had, so when my mind is clear I will look to see how the dates fall for me.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
im in just got to book and organise it. cant miss out on one of shredders rides. Biker
busa, love em
Hi shane,
i will check with the missus if i can do part of the first day then head home. With Angus i wouldn't be able to stay overnight, but definately keen for a good ride. Will get back to you in a week or so.
Cheers
Rob
(01-06-2009, 07:19pm)Pommie Wrote: Gotta work, but at least my liver will be grateful. Have a great time guys and non guys. Get Shredder on the Kareoke, you'll be in for a blast RollScary

I think they heard we were coming and dumped all the karioke machines in a mine shaft.

If anyone coming up or down needs a place to stay your welcome to stay at the Burgess's Abode.
George & Myself are in getting away from port around 8.00am Biker Biker
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
This ride should be a sticky.
Have a great time girls and boys.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO