Brissy to Biloela OVerNight Bash 27th/28th June
Might have to sit this one out and go riding down south instead. Got banned from riding in Qld for 3 months starting on the 23rd. Unfortunately for them they don't seem to know I have got a NSW license, even though that was what I presented when I got booked. They did ask me to please call and help them out if they got it wrong and I am prepared to give them the same amount of assistance as they give me when I get it wrong, f#%cken NONE !
ok, must be crazy, count us in. trix, think we could camp out at your place on the Friday night?- makes the day a little shorter xoxo
Of course you can. You can see the HMS His Majestys Sailing Vessel Toot too. Thats what we are taking to the dam. Busty and Button will be only too pleased to share their living room with you or you can share the cats room.
You just have to let me know no later than
Sunnday the 21th June to allow for numbers no need to ring hotel i'll be confirming bookings .

To bad your going to miss out ,pommie,steve,troy.
Wont be a big night like last time ( no Kareoke) due to big return trip.
good idea dave to say at trixs.

Going so far

me
Driller mark
george
GCBusa greg
Vnsvle wayne
Robin
Mitch
andy blade
aron sv 1000
Mechanx ( yvette maybe)
tone & trix
dave & megan
let me know asap please
if you are coming on the bilo ride guys
I know i said the 21st is the cut off but
Ive had a call from the hotel & we need to be able to confirm any extra rooms asap due to the power station being in shut down cause if they start up earlier it will be hard to get a room just about anywhere in town

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
ive booked a share room. and cant wait for another great shredder weekend.
busa, love em
Can't make this one. Unfortunately the dates clash but I know this will be a good one. Wish I was going. Without pics it never happened ! Can't wait to read Trix's ride report. Have fun Biker Will catch up soon.
Had a blast last year.

Won't be able to attend this year though as I'm going to a bucks party.
Licence Back!
Thats a shame Mono & Tim but the next ride will be round soon enough.
You got ya pipe on yet Mitch ?
You may want to try strapping your back pack onto the rear seat Mitch instead of wearing it for a more comfortable ride mate.

Garys in now
Mechanx has been bumped to the maybes list

theres still rooms & another week till the cut off if you want in

-4 up there this morning Pi_freak we wont be leaving earlyRoll

shane

Im with you Shane, however the big guy is mad on the cold and will want to go early. Why? I have no freakin idea.
-5 yesterday and -3 today(and I gotta ride in it everyday at the moment) Pi_freak Pi_tongue Very Happy Lol3 Cant wait!!
hey shane i can do the day ride on saturday and then turn around somewhere and head home, but gotta be back by 530pm, so i won't be able to stay overnight
cheers
Rob
yeah got the R55 on and it looks good and sounds better, its needs a tune as its still on stock and verry rich, but havent even taken a photo yet. ill also have a new rear on for the ride.
thinking about thermals of some sort, been riding arround bris early in the morning and its freezing. Very Happy
busa, love em
Try here for some thermals Mitch there having a special at the moment
3 item for the price of 1
http://www.kathmandu.com.au/Mens/Thermal...p_Men.html

Rob the day ride for you will be fine at the moment shayne (aBUSa) & maybe champs are tagging along so you can ride back with them

shane

Thanks shane ill go and have a look on sat.
busa, love em
See how I go next weekend....I might ride over and meet you guys there for the night if I get a chance. No busa...but busa love Very Happy