The Bathurst Busa Bash
Folks,

great to catch up with everyone. we had a slow ride back in the wet and fog near katoomba but got back safe.

Busgo, thanks for arranging.

Cheers
HMMMM, you didn't mention the pyjama party Corbin....Confused

Then again, neither did I. lol
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
G'day
I have to apologise for non-attendance...it had been my intention to catch up at Oberon, but...
a) a couple of domestic issues
b) no clutch fluid in reservoir where it was supposed to be
c) pissing down rain...
I piked it
Regards
Kevin
niv and i had an absoulute blast.
it all started from the time the muppets arrived and finnished when they left this morn and i shed a few tears waving them off.Undecided

good onya busgo it was a fabulous weekend and i met alot of wonderful people.niv fitted right in ....Pi_tongue

"the woman " and i started a conversation thursday and it didnt end.Smitten
niv and i have made a fantastic firm friendship with the "gassicks" that is gunna last for a bloody long time.(i had too frisk gassick because he was trying to steal wolfie my baby cat)Knuppel2
busybusa and megan are gunna stay at le cheekies in the future and go rabbiting and visa versa.

from the moment the muppets arrived we didnt stop laughing esp with our special friend rydrz... and his reversing beep.
mutha is an absoulute cack and there is no b/s .you know where you stand and i love that about her.awesome chickie babe

keno77 and emma also awesome couple hope too catch up as well in future and i hope em is loving the bike a lil more.

busa boy and better half excellent easy going people although i cacked myself when busa boy was talking and busgo asked for sub titles...because he couldnt understand the thick scottish brouge.

just awesome people all round..megan from qld as soon as i met her we talked like long lost friends..

i,m glad people have met me and now understand my personality..cheeky bugger(i saw loafie shake his head a few times having a giggle)Idiot2

i could go on......
i just love the fact that everyone were just laid back and easy goingClap
Yes Time, great, had, yeah! Fatman
Great to catch up with every one and meet new people.
Thank you Busgo for organizing the adventure, pleased I made it.

Cheeky & Niv you guys are a fanbloodytastic couple. Grouphug
Your hospitality was fabulous, still drooling over that roast dinner Drool
Fankoo faw makig mi bid an pilwow so Crubbly. Smitten

Missing Wilbur and Jet already, did you count all your pussy cats.
On the way home I think I saw a fluffy tail hanging out of Gassicks back pack.

We were blessed with great weather all the way, except for some fog leaving from melbourne to Griffith, Bathurst and back to Melbourne was Sun
Waved goodbye to Gassick & Woman, then 20 minutes from home an it started Raining.

Later!
never fly higher than your angel.
Hey. I'd like to thank everyone who came on the run.
Setting it up is a real pleasure and pretty dammed easy. It is those that come on a run that make it what it is and this one was wonderful.
Regards BUSGO
(25-05-2009, 05:55pm)BUSGO Wrote: Hey. I'd like to thank everyone who came on the run.
Setting it up is a real pleasure and pretty dammed easy. It is those that come on a run that make it what it is and this one was wonderful.

Ray,
Absolutely fantastic weekend. Met the faces to the names that make this club what it is. Pictures will come tomorrow, I'm about to have a shower and hit the fart-sack. Well done mate!!!! Pi_thumbsup I'm glad all are home and safe.
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
<<<has face and name ...woootttttttttttt

heheheeehh have some burley gassick ...lol
HMMMMM....
I feel the urge for another ride coming on...
Regards BUSGO
Well even though we got rain from Newcastle to just out of Bathurst with a bit of slipin & sliden just for fun,NOT!! Deb & I had a great weekend,im'e a bit quiet so didn't meet everyone but those I did were easy going & friendly.Fun ride home,Deb had a blast,cant wait to see you all again ! Pi_thumbsup
i feel jealous wish i went
Well what a great weekend! Pi_thumbsup Ray well done! Crumpy, a thanks to you as well mate! Simmo and Loafie, I hope to get the chance to stand around and drink piss and watch "The Woman" tear up the dance floor at some un-assuming pub again with you both. Braddo, you keep watching the footy mate!!!!!! To everyone, great to meet you and hope to see you all again!!!!!!
Gassick and "The Woman"
Mark and Gaye......
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Shox and myself had a great weekend, even though we had to repeat ourselves a few times to be understood!!! Good to put faces to all the names - enjoyed all your company. Well organised Busgo, did a great job - hope to do it all again soon. Got home safe & sound with wire exposed in my rear tyre!!!!
Roll on 10th anniversary ride
Clap

thanks to busa boy.he saved my mobile phone with his handy can of WD40!!!!!.since pocket ful of water and mobiles do not mix

Although sometimes it smells like eletrical stuff burningUndecided

so i backed up the sim just incase.

busa boy , nivo said you had a quick yarn to him after we went throught the washing machine.he said you said you were laying over tank and cheeky wizzed by and she musta been frustrated..

too right i was!!!!!... cranky at not being able to see in the fog..Pi_freak

good way to get the frustrations outPi_tongueBiker

can wait to see you and shox again..u guys are funVery Happy
who's Idea was it to set the cops out for me ?
as I was leavin cowra - to yass passed two candy chompers at $1.70 +gst but they just shook their heads and said not buyin -didn't bother even catchin up for a dad & son chit chat ,mmm

quote rydrz.

hunny it was your cuz from young!!!!

he rang ahead and said look after my new found cousin.he is awsome top fella.
you didnt want a father \son chat about your bike??
maybe because they heard about the pyjama party girls and you

(corbim met a police officer in young and nice bloke yakked and chatted,corbin told him that they were cousins-he didnt believe it)