The Bathurst Busa Bash
Considering the favouritism shown toward Bathurst as a popular ride destination, for those who polled, I have started the ball rolling for a run to Mt Panorama City.Biker

The dates are set from Friday the 22nd of MAY to Sunday the 24th.
The motel has plenty of rooms available for the days both sides of the weekend for anyone who thinks that they may need longer.

Bookings may be made direct with the PANORAMA CITY HOTEL/MOTEL in Durham St next to the showgrounds on 02 6331 2666. The motel has 60 double rooms that range in 3 grades from Std at $81.00 per dbl to Deluxe at $98.00 per dbl per night. Continental breakfast will be about $10 per head. Cooked breakfast also available.

The plan is for people to commute on the Friday or Saturday in time for a bit of a get together (WILD PARTY) on the Saturday night. Venue still to be arranged. Travel home Sunday etc.

For those who arrive on the Friday and will have the Saturday free, Crumpy, our local Bathurst busa biker will work out a good ride for anyone who wants it and there are plenty of other attractions around the city for those who would rather do the tourism thing. (OR SHOP Pi_freak )

Currently the motel has 59 rooms left, I've booked, so there is no huge rush to get in, however, you snooze, you lose if things get busy.
I hope to see as many members and friends as possible in Bathurst for a meet and greet.Grouphug

No formal activities will be organised but lots of fun is guaranteed.
Yes
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Better stick it up top.
Regards BUSGO
I suppose I better ask that anyone that books a room post up here so I know what sort of kaos to expect.
Regards BUSGO
I'm in like flynn, Booked Party-smiley-018
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:I'm in like flynn, Booked Party-smiley-018

I have room for one more, if any body that doesn't fart too much wanna share, be my guest Very Happy

Warning!!!! I will have a Freezing cold spoon on ice Ghastly
bugger i fart!!!
If Mutha is gonna exclude the farters, she will be very lonely.

I note that casual farters are welcome though.
Regards BUSGO
oooohhhh shoppingggggggggggggggggg

pant pant

thing is i shop in pet stores...

hubby wishes i would shop in clothes shops instead

ok ringing number now too book

think we may stay sun night as well.

in case sat night partayy a lil hard..nothing worse than riding with hangover or lack of sleep.

so two from niven family in...
please forgive him he rides a qwuakker
hmm now i have to think how too get extra pets home on back of busa
i wish i could go
bigfoot Wrote:i wish i could go

You can go Nic, just get there Grouphug
i agree...

nic get off your cute butt and get there!!!!
ok i,m booked...a deluxe room..

so i,m far away from you riff raff
cheeky Wrote:ok i,m booked...a deluxe room..

so i,m far away from you riff raff

We know where to find you Ghastly
i will try my best to get there will talk to boss tommorrow!! 1 problem do not have bike to get ride, so that leaves driving! how far is bathurst from Gold Coast in hours???