The Bathurst Busa Bash
naw i swear my bike is standard!!!!!!........lol

yea hubs is a bit quicker than the average bear but will prolly sit at back of pack with me.

hopefully by tomorrow night the mob and us that are here at griffvegas will know what the weather will be like and if we make a left turn at alberquerque instead...(thats what bugs bunny does)
Hey guys looks like i'm out for Friday...can't seem to keep staff ( well i sacked one oops) but at this stage still looking at Saturday possible early start to meet at goulburn for lunch? Ray i will let you know if anything changes....not good!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
oh well i chose to ride to work tonight in the cold and rain and looks like it will be the same in the morning so i shouldnt whinge too much. 4 hours to bathurst might be a bit different though- unless its real bad i will be there but the missus may not be so game. been checking the weather reports and i reckon we'll be OK anyway.
and i thought drying out was what you did between pubs...
(20-05-2009, 11:57pm)humbussa Wrote: Hey guys looks like i'm out for Friday...can't seem to keep staff ( well i sacked one oops) but at this stage still looking at Saturday possible early start to meet at goulburn for lunch? Ray i will let you know if anything changes....not good!

i'll take a job!
Showers over the weekend at Bathurst.. SO be carefull on the roads.
Pi_thumbsup
I've arranged it with dad for the rain to stop by FRIDAY arvo.

Ghastly:
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Weather for Bathurst
May 22 Fri Clearing shower
May 23 Sat Mostly sunny
May 24 Sun Mostly sunny Yes
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
If it gets cold over the mountains watch for the nasty black stuff that sometimes sits on the black stuff up there! Particularly Blackheath down to Hartley.
the muppets are due around 3.30pm at grifvegas.

all were on the speaker phone at tocumwal and researching retirement homes along the way..
the muppets have arrived.

gassick lost his rubber and lucky found a new one

rydrz is now "specail"

mutha and the woman are relaxing.

cheekies house is christened
Great to hear that the 1st leg of the trip is over safely for the muppet show.

Many bags will be packed and ready to go tonight I expect.

Mr & Ms Harley, Braddo, Mez, Busaboy, Shona and Busgo are hitten the backroads early.
YEE HAA!
(yeah, we might get wet).
Regards BUSGO
Gday guys I will be at pub a bit later than thought some ingrate decided to take out 30mtrs of guardrail near wellington so I have to repair it,its unsafe so is a priority job.no rain in bathurst today they say less tomorrow Yeshopefully.see all tomorrow safe riding guys.
im on night shift so will need to catch a few z's in the morning- i reckon ill be sinking my first tinny in bathurst around 4 or 5. Beer missus is packing the bags as we speak. weather is looking heaps better down this way- cloud starting to break up and no rain today so Very Happy
Hav fun Pi_thumbsup mark
Thanks Mark and Linda. We are really sorry that you can't come this time.
Regards BUSGO