The Bathurst Busa Bash
Sorry people, I'm out. Roster guy at work is a motherf&*%$! son-of-a-b*$#@ ars*%^$@e & has rostered me for the entire weekend, day friday & Sat, night Sun & Mon. AHHHHHH!!!!

Hope you all have fun up there! Can't wait to see the pics & the write up in Rapid. Just spewing I won't be a part of it.
G'day
For the Sydney siders on Saturday:
Oberon on Saturday morning maybe 10am? In the main street? It's not very long :-)
Regards
Kevin
Sorry to hear 2wheels.
I've adjusted the list again.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Won't be able to make it Ray due to working that weekend.
Have a blast.... Mark
Fatman

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!Yes

WOOOHOOOOO...YES I,M SHOUTING CAUSE I,M EXCITED.Roll

it would be funny to meet up at the panthers club and everyone has laptops too talk to each other..or signs..

yep i have silly imaginationIdiot2Lol2
where is everyone meeting???
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Hutch99 Wrote:where is everyone meeting???
Where are you coming from Hutch, I will be posting up a leaving Saturday from Sydney thread soon as I talk to a few others
simmo Wrote:
Where are you coming from Hutch, I will be posting up a leaving Saturday from Sydney thread soon as I talk to a few others
Westmead(Parra)
got the weekend off(hopefully nothing comes up), so could be coming up with my girl...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Hutch99 Wrote:
simmo Wrote:
Westmead(Parra)
got the weekend off(hopefully nothing comes up), so could be coming up with my girl...
no worries will post as soon as I know, but looks like 8.30-9.00 ish out of Sydney to Taralga pub (Nt of Goulburn) them meet up with the others & onto Bathurst
Mutha Wrote:As far as I was aware, bigfoot is sharing the room with me ? Confused
DaveDunger isn't going, he hasn't confirmed anything with me.
If there is any body who wants to share, yell out!

maybe? not to sure at moment..
Bugso, I have to let you know that I won't be able to attend. We have just had another round of retrenchments at work and I have till the end of the month to clear off some contracts, then I too will be departing.

Well at least I get to go back to riding everyday...

I will ring the Panorama Motel and advise them.
BUSGO Wrote:Ok, here is a list of the people who have indicated that they are coming to the bash.

Busaboy 2 people for 2 nights,
Garbo 2 people for Saturday night only,
Keno77 2 people for 2 nights,
Harley 2 peope for 2 nights,
BusaCrankin number and nights not sure,
Guido, Loafie and Simmo, Saturday night only,
Braddo 2 people for 2 nights,
Busybusa 2 people for 2 nights,
Slowdownjack 2 people Saturday night only,
Cheeky 2 people for 3 nights,
Mr & Mrs Tony 2 people for 2 nights,
Humbussa single for 2 nights,
Busgo single for 2 nights,
Busababe number not sure for 2 nights?
Crumpy and friends living in Bathurst,
Mutha & Bigfoot for 2 nights,
Surfbusa maybe at motel for 2 nights or Goulbourn,
Gassik and The Woman 2 for 2 nights,

There are others who have mentioned interest in coming but I have no committment.
If you are on the list and there are changes or if you are coming and are not on the list, please let me know.

Still plenty of room at the motel so anyone else is most Welcome

Of course anyone who wants to just turn up at Bathurst Panthers on Saturday night to join in the fun is also most welcome.
Grouphug

At this stage we don't have a theme for the party but it will be hot inside and cold outside so please come prepared...
and remember club dress rules will apply.

Hey Busgo...we are still in for the ride but will be in Bathurst for the Sat night only (motel is booked for this) probably get there around noon on the Sat.
cheers
Dave & Megan (Busybusa)
Saturday 23 May Sydney to Bathurst route, the longer way, the plan is to meet up with the Bathurst ride crowd at lunchtime
Anyone wanting to tag along with us you are more than welcome,
We will be meeting at Mobil Pheasants Nest south bound (heading from Sydney towards the ACT) at 9.45-10.00 am then head out to Taralga pub (Nt of Goulburn) for lunch them onto Bathurst with the others

I will start a new thread somewhere put your name up if you are coming so we know where we are at
Ok, thanks everyone for updating my records.
I will go back and revise the list.
We have a few less than expected but will still have a wild time.
Can't wait for the 22nd.

@Busy Busa. Are you travelling with Trix & Tony? Are they just booked for the Saturday night as well?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hey Busgo
Ohhh bugger we can't make this. Tone is having his hand looked at on Wednesday the 20th and depending on what the doc says he may go under the knife or he may not.

You guys and gals have a great time and I want to hear all the dirt.

Trix