The Bathurst Busa Bash
if i go i am catching a ride with surfabusa on the back of his bike, sorry busgo, but if he can't go i can't go so hopefully still going!
Just an update to keep the excitement level building.
At the latest count we have 30 booked into the motel on the Saturday night and about 21 for the Friday night.
Bigfoot, I have you counted for both nights but have no confirmation from Surfbusa.
That is ok though, not everyone may have let me know that they are going.
Still plenty of room for anyone who wants to come and join us, even up to the last day, there will be rooms available. It is a big motel.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
he is not sure if he is going yet.. but he is staying at his parents house in Goulburn if he goes. he will be doingthe rdies. i may stay with him or party at the motel have not decided yet!
bigfoot Wrote:if i go i am catching a ride with surfabusa on the back of his bike, sorry busgo, but if he can't go i can't go so hopefully still going!

Wtf Icon_rolleyes
never fly higher than your angel.
Put my bike in for a full service today! Biker

Having a pair of heated hand grips fitted for the trip,
warm hands! Smitten I'm soft!

Looking forward to the adventure and meeting all you people, I haven't met yet. Grouphug
Marianne & I have heated hand grips 2
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Braddo Wrote:Marianne & I have heated hand grips 2

Trophy don't feel so soft anymore Very Happy
Nothing wrong with feeling soft Mutha....Ghastly
Regards BUSGO
I like soft bits.... Boobies4

I know, norty corner for me too!! Lol2
I am working the Grave yard shift over this weekend, so I am thinking of heading up to Bathurst for a day trip.
Does anyone know what the Itenery is for Saturday. I finish work at 0700hrs at Syd Olympic park, so I should get to the Hotel at aprox 0900hrs in time for a hardy breky!

Also if anyone is going up on the day around this time I could meet up with you on the M4 at the Servo in the morning aft 0700hrs.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
It will be a REAL cold trip from Sydney to Bathurst at 7am.
I think we will be just about ready for the day ride at around 9am. Maybe a little later.
Crumpy posted the Saturday ride plan up earlier and that is probably what we will do. The departure time will be around 9ish but maybe a little later.
Regards BUSGO
Thanks Busgo.
It will be a little cold but that is just how I like it. No pussy grip warmers.Pi_tongue
I will just have a good feed before I leave.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
G'day
Would anyone like to nominate a time to meet in Oberon on Saturday morning on the way to Taralga?
Regards
Kevin
BUSGO Wrote:Crumpy posted the Saturday ride plan up earlier and that is probably what we will do. The departure time will be around 9ish but maybe a little later.
I cant find the route for Sat mate, A few mates have bought the Pub at Woodstock ( approx 96 ks from bathurst) and have offered to cook a bbq for us if were interested..
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Crumpy's plan is here. At the moment this is what we will be doing for those leaving Bathurst on the Saturday ride.
I would expect that we get away from the motel at no later than 9:30am and should be able to meet anyone coming direct from Sydney at Oberon to depart by 10:30 am at the latest. I would suggest Sydney day riders be there by 10am.
We could have lunch in Goulbourn or Taralga and ride back to Bathurst for a couple of explorer laps of the Mountain circuit or visit the museum before doing a photo shoot.

crumpy Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:Thanks Franko.
For those who are just doing a day ride, we will try and get a ride plan sorted about 1 week before the day.
I was thinking of a ride (saturday) to taralga on the newly opened road approx 300ks round trip.Leave bathurst go to oberon,Black springs down accross the abercrombie low level bridge thats where the newly open road starts great 70kls cornersthrough pine forests then on to taralga for lunch and return to bathurst for a couple of brown lemonadesBeer.If its to short a ride we can continue to goulbourn about 45kls from taralga good road.any thoughts.
Regards BUSGO