The Bathurst Busa Bash
bigfoot Wrote:i'll be arriving friday afternoon/night. leaving at about 5:30 Friday morning and probably just cruisin in my car!
Are you not staying Friday & Saturday night Nic?
never fly higher than your angel.
yes am staying friday night and saturday night thats just how i am getting down
crumpy Wrote:
busacrankin Wrote:Hi people, any Sydney inhabitants leaving on the Friday morning? I will be & seeing if there is anyone wanting to ride up together.

Hey Crumpy are you off work on Friday if we get to Bathurst early? Could possibly do a run around and out abouts Bathurst?
Nick

Gday busacrankin I might take the friday off so when you get to bathurst give me a ring on 0422003453 and I will meet you at mcdonalds its in town just up from the motel cant miss it.

Cheers Crumpy will do that when I get into town. Pi_thumbsup
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

hmm seems hubs is going too cobar with mate for a month working for him.

they may take that weekend off and maybe hubs may come with me..

yup alot of maybes...anyways i,m still going for sure.

ariving friday with the others that are staying at my place night before.

had planned too stay sun night as well..see if hubs is staying as well if not prob wind my way back with whoever is travelling in my direction..or not do the 'pat malone',on my own..

anyways we may catch up with you lot friday crumpy
hi all- just wondering if anyone knows if there are still rooms left at the motel. I was supposed to be in thailand when this trip was on but between the possibility of being bashed by harley davidson types at sydney airport or being teargassed in bangkok it may be safer just to stay at home and go for a ride. although by some of the posts i've seen this may not be the case....... anyway if i pull the pin on going overseas i'll definitely do the bathurst run- if you're all only half as funny in real life as you are on line it should be a good time. i know that road around abercrombie too and it's a beauty. i'll be watching the news and will make my mind up in the next few days but the missus is getting very edgy with what we're hearing at the moment so bathurst could be on
Gday Keno , yes its looking to be a great time. Give the motel a buzz its fairly big so you should be fine

Bookings may be made direct with the PANORAMA CITY HOTEL/MOTEL in Durham St next to the showgrounds on 02 6331 2666. The motel has 60 double rooms that range in 3 grades from Std at $81.00 per dbl to Deluxe at $98.00 per dbl per night. Continental breakfast will be about $10 per head. Cooked breakfast also available.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Pi_thumbsup
Will be a great weekend but probably a bit cold.
Fatman
Especially for those who dress like the fat man.
Biker
Welcome
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
pack my flennos and i'll be sweet
dayum here i was thinking ill wear a g string and riding boots and not much more...

but i dont want too make you lot throw up your lunch......
naughty corner for you i think!
awe again!!!!!!! dammit
I think that we may need a pot belly stove in the norty corner.
Hey Crumpy, is there a bar nearby with an open fire?
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:I think that we may need a pot belly stove in the norty corner.
Hey Crumpy, is there a bar nearby with an open fire?

Hey Ray all pubs & clubs & accomodation is well set up for the cold weather so once inside anywhere its warm, there is a pub The Farmers Arms that has an open fire its about 2klm from motel is that far enough for the naughty corner LOL.
make the naughty corner a paddock out the back!! that should keep everyone on there best behaviour!
I think that we will need a separate norty corner for under 18s....
lol

Nick, you can be in charge out in the paddock.
Regards BUSGO