The Bathurst Busa Bash
Sorry Nick i booked for me and a mate that maybe coming he is still to confirm but yeah i called and booked...as Busgo says no need to pay up fron't
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
yeah pretty sure i am with Mutha all cool will still meet you anyway
looking forward to it Bro...it's gonna be fun.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
ill do my best to make it, and meet the Gang...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
bigfoot Wrote:yeah pretty sure i am with Mutha all cool will still meet you anyway

Yes You and I have the room, Nic...
Dave/ignoramarse, apparently is not sure what his doing. Pi_freak

We have a bed each, Dave gets the floor, if he shows.

The room is in my name, didn't need to leave a deposit.
It's all pay on arrival Fatman

Can we swap a DaveDunger for a Humbusa Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
tff watching this post.

its ok big i just hope your not a virgin!!! because you never know what the others might do.

oh course mutha is a saint so she will do haile marys for you

tis great all the people that are going`! i cant wait.seems a great mob
mutha you cant swap humbussa for dunga..

seems wrong in all ways!!!

my wordy lordy yes in deedy!

soon peoples and i cant wait!
have i mentioned i cant wait???

cheers
[quote=cheeky]
tff watching this post.

its ok big i just hope your not a virgin!!! because you never know what the others might do.

oh course mutha is a saint so she will do haile marys for you

I'll remember to bring my bag of lollies Knuppel2
never fly higher than your angel.
Boiled lollies.....?
who is swapping who? cant wait to see Mutha and Cheeky together...gonna be a great time away me feel!
BUSGO Wrote:Thanks Franko.
For those who are just doing a day ride, we will try and get a ride plan sorted about 1 week before the day.
I was thinking of a ride (saturday) to taralga on the newly opened road approx 300ks round trip.Leave bathurst go to oberon,Black springs down accross the abercrombie low level bridge thats where the newly open road starts great 70kls cornersthrough pine forests then on to taralga for lunch and return to bathurst for a couple of brown lemonadesBeer.If its to short a ride we can continue to goulbourn about 45kls from taralga good road.any thoughts.
Sounds good Crumpy. An early return to Bathurst allows us time to do a few laps of the mountain and photos etc.
Thanks mate.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I CAN'T WAIT!! i do not think my car will make it on that trip so may need to hitch a back seat worse comes to worst!
My rear seat will be available Nic.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
cool i got n o problem on the back!!!!! will you be on the black one??