The Bathurst Busa Bash
simmo Wrote:
LOAFIE Wrote:Ill be staying Sat nite Busgo , Thats if i dont get run out of town in the mean time Beer
There is a good chance of that loafie unless you keep away from the parks late at night Lol2

Will do my best mate , but making no promises [Image: gdflasher.gif]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
I've had a chat with CRUMPY, our man in Bathurst, and he recommends that we head for the Panthers Club in Bathurst for our Saturday night entertainment.
It is only about 1 k from the Motel and they have a courtesy bus.
If there is enough interest, I can see if we need to book a function room that fits up to 150.
So far we have about 20 members booked and another 10 showing interest but not booked in.
If there are not many more, we will just hit the club and mingle. If we continue to get more bookings over the next couple of weeks, I may see if we can reserve a room if the cost is not high.

Here is a link to the club webpage if you are interested.
http://bathurst.panthers.com.au/default.aspx?id=94
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Two rooms booked 15 & 20
One for me one for the bike
Hope to up there Saturday arvo Coolsmiley
"The Woman" and I have put our name down for a room but haven't paid yet, we will do that when we get there and we "will" be there Ray so what ever is organised you can count us in. What we have going on in our lives isn't going to stop us from being part of this! Both of us need it and looking forward to it!!!!! Pi_thumbsup
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Gassick Wrote:"The Woman" and I have put our name down for a room but haven't paid yet, we will do that when we get there and we "will" be there Ray so what ever is organised you can count us in. What we have going on in our lives isn't going to stop us from being part of this! Both of us need it and looking forward to it!!!!! Pi_thumbsup

Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
well as far as i know i have mutha,gassick,"the woman" and authur dungar staying at my lil obode on thurs night..

i will do a roast of some sort..i took the day off because i,m afraid they wont like home and i will try my best too make it shiney
Booked
cheeky Wrote:well as far as i know i have mutha,gassick,"the woman" and authur dungar staying at my lil obode on thurs night..

i will do a roast of some sort..i took the day off because i,m afraid they wont like home and i will try my best too make it shiney

Thanks Cheeky, I'm sure we could all chip in for all your efforts and hospitality Grouphug
I can help with the washing up, mmm don't let Dave any where near the cooking. Very Happy
Numbers are building slowly but surely.
We will have a great weekend.
Regards BUSGO
i hate doing the dishes!!!!
that can be you lots job!!!

ill cook ,you clean. deal?? bacon and eggs on barbie for brekky or maybe toast and jam up too you lot..hubs doesnt eat brekky but loves a good smoko..

im really looking forward too this meet..will be armed with camera (if i dont forget it)EgyptianParty-smiley-018

Mutha Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:well as far as i know i have mutha,gassick,"the woman" and authur dungar staying at my lil obode on thurs night..

Thanks Cheeky, I'm sure we could all chip in for all your efforts and hospitality Grouphug
I can help with the washing up, mmm don't let Dave any where near the cooking. Very Happy
BUSGO Wrote:Numbers are building slowly but surely.
We will have a great weekend.

If cheeky and I just turn up, it won't be Boring Boobies4
Deb & Myself are booked in for the Sat night.Pi_thumbsup
as far as i know still going probably drive! boring i know! looking forward to it though should be great!! will pay when i get there think i am staying with mutha and humbussa as far as i know and will have a camera, also i will bring my gear!
Just to clear up a detail. Noone needs to pay in advance but all will need to pay either on arrival or departure.
Not like our mate? MARK... who visited Nymboida.
Everyone who is going should book a room though.
Regards BUSGO
booked with mutha and Humbussa i think? do i need to ring up and confirm this or what??