The Bathurst Busa Bash
Thanks for the offer Mutha but not into man love! Lol3

Might see if the girl from Tamworth branch of work wants to come along & share a room..... Coolsmiley
She doesn't ride a busa (zx6r from memory) but she's mad as a cut snake. lol
Astrobusa Wrote:Good news and bad news.
Bad News : I'm going to a wedding that weekend and am hosting two other guests who are out-of-towners.
Good News : It's not my wedding. Yes

Good work Astro

I will see if I can get to this shin-dig Biker but i will have to go the long way around, anyone from Sydney looking to go Mudgee way Nerd
Good onya Simmo. I suggest you come up the Putty Rd, out to Merriwa and then on to Mudgee and Bathurst.

Ok the rest of you Sydneysiders, get on board and join the party.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Astrobusa Wrote:Good news and bad news.

Bad News : I'm going to a wedding that weekend and am hosting two other guests who are out-of-towners.

Good News : It's not my wedding. Yes

Oh thank goodness for that. Else I would have to start stalking Max!!!!
Hi People, I`m booked & attending. Yes
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

Two questions;

1. Simmo, how many Klms on your round trip to Bathurst? I would presume this is done on the Friday?

2.Busgo, the rates you quoted at the front of the post, are they the club rate? I`ve just booked & it was slightly dearer.

Thanks Nick

The guy I organised rates with was called David.
He quoted us 10% discount on their normal rates and that should be equivalent of what I posted.
ie. $81 up to about $98 per double per room depending on the type of room your require.

I suggest that you should always mention the Hayabusa club reservation when booking.
Regards BUSGO
I have just spoken to David again and anyone who may have booked already and not charged the correct rate will have their bill adjusted.
Regards BUSGO
okay, busybusa booked in "deluxe" suite (with the "classier" people?????) Trix, we are doing the trip in 2 stages (800km on the friday gets us to about Gulgong) and then short trip to Bathurst Sat morning, there in time to do a little shopping (ok, a lot) planning a straight run home on the Sunday though test out the new air hawk seats- care to join us??

Dave & Megan
Thanks very much for sorting that out Busgo. I did infact mention that I`m in the Hayabusa club, however there was no altered response from said David. All cool now though cheers.
Nick Clap

busacrankin Wrote:Two questions;
1. Simmo, how many Klms on your round trip to Bathurst? I would presume this is done on the Friday?
2.Busgo, the rates you quoted at the front of the post, are they the club rate? I`ve just booked & it was slightly dearer.
Thanks Nick
If I go it would prob be Sat morning up the putty & across don't know how far it is I havn't done that trip before, I may just go to Lithgow then out to mudgee then back to Bathurst, Windsor to Bathurst is way to close for a ride for me Pi_thumbsup
simmo Wrote:
busacrankin Wrote:Two questions;
Thanks Nick
If I go it would prob be Sat morning up the putty & across don't know how far it is I havn't done that trip before, I may just go to Lithgow then out to mudgee then back to Bathurst, Windsor to Bathurst is way to close for a ride for me Pi_thumbsup

It appears as though it`s Between 550 & 580 klms & 8 hours plus of riding +++ stops.Not this time on that trip for me uh uh. Anyhoo I`ll be leaving Friday Morning & am happy to meet up with other riders. Very Happy

Hmmmmm. You must take awful long stops but that is your choice.
I reckon 1 x 15min stop every 2 hrs and its a 6hr ride.
Happy to have you in Bathurst however you get there though.Pi_thumbsup
Regards BUSGO
busybusa Wrote:okay, busybusa booked in "deluxe" suite (with the "classier" people?????) Trix, we are doing the trip in 2 stages (800km on the friday gets us to about Gulgong) and then short trip to Bathurst Sat morning, there in time to do a little shopping (ok, a lot) planning a straight run home on the Sunday though test out the new air hawk seats- care to join us??

Dave & Megan

Hmmm tempting, I'll have to see if Main Roads can survive without me and if Transport can do without Tone. Should know in a couple of weeks when I get back to work. Ahhh love holidays.!!!
hi all

the better half and myself are thinking of going to bathurst. my home town is goulburn lived up here on the goldy now for 7 yrs

the folks have a bigish house with 4 spare bedrooms and 2 games rooms bar etc which all have plenty of floor space for those who miss out on a bed
anyone who wants to crash more then welcome
if we go we probably spend a day or two either side of bathurst weekend in goulburn