The Bathurst Busa Bash
Wtf WA peoples draw the long stick 3,729 km – about 1 day 21 hours:
never fly higher than your angel.
Ohhh Bathurst. Might see what the old bloke says. Probably the only time he's seen it sober. Ohhh shopping, yeah like I need an excuse.
cheeky Wrote:lol hummmm you just gotta keep up baby!!!!

big ..yes ill dink you

Grouphug thanks cheeky can't wait!!!!!!! promise i'll be good! Maybe?
2wheelfreak Wrote:Will check the work ride dates as I think our work social riders club is off to Parkes that week, 21st rings a bell for some reason. If that's the case it will be perfect, Parkes for the 21st then back to Bathurst later on the 22nd. Pi_thumbsup
Regardless I'm going to do my best to be there for this one. Nick, if you still need to split a room I'll be in that.

if i need to split a room your in mate!!!
cheeky Wrote:esp in the humour dept..dont mind me if i take the mickey out of you

i give and take

No problem Cheeky...looking forward to it, isn't that the best type of humour laughing at others misfortune, like my ugly head it usually gets a laugh or two!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
I always get a chuckle when looking at you hummy.Lol2

(Ugly indeed. I don't think so.... Confused )
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Drool

ooooohhh is hummmy a cutie????

i wont perve at allCoolsmiley

Biker im happy to dink bigfoot but i reckon he may be more comfortable behind a bloke in stead of a chick.

why does that sound very wrongShowback

ok this old chick going back too the norty roomBoobies4
Yeah Mrs Tony, I can relate to that statement thats why Megs and myself will have to go and book one of those deluxe rooms. Will be booking the room in the morning.
woohoo other people who will be in the high end with me..honestly i,m a princess and i will find the pea under my mattress,,,its ok we can ignore the riff raff like.busgo and mutha and bigfoot.

we can have the high and mighty club and eat caviar and jazt(rice crackers and french onion dip_)

i do hope ppl realise i,m a major bs artist
ahem. I also am booked into the deluxe.... so there.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
oh bugger the riff raff are moving in
count this riff raff in!!!!!
Hi Ray
Marianne and I Have booked a deluxe room.Fatman
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
busybusa Wrote:Yeah Mrs Tony, I can relate to that statement thats why Megs and myself will have to go and book one of those deluxe rooms. Will be booking the room in the morning.

You guys gonna do a straight run through or over a couple of days?
ravestar Wrote:Well count me in if i can share the room with the damsel! soooo miss d how bout it?? Coolsmiley

Well Rave, it all depends.... did you want any sleep or not??? Very Happy

And I'll be seeking permission to access Muthas spoon if needed......

Oh, you might like that.......!!! LOL