For once a nice bike cop
I told you that I would ignore your stupid remarks Ray but I will remind you that I did the loop in shit conditions the previous year and had no fun.

I've probably ridden more miles in the rain than you have on your bike mate.Idiot2

I apologised to you in public both in person and here on the forum and you have ungratiously continued to try to ridicule me here on the site.

As an admin I could delete or edit your stupid posts but I think that leaving them here for the members to read is probably better for all of us.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:I told you that I would ignore your stupid remarks Ray but I will remind you that I did the loop in shit conditions the previous year and had no fun.

I've probably ridden more miles in the rain than you have on your bike mate.Idiot2

I apologised to you in public both in person and here on the forum and you have ungratiously continued to try to ridicule me here on the site.

As an admin I could delete or edit your stupid posts but I think that leaving them here for the members to read is probably better for all of us.

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
Happy_bday

and u use that word mate without thought .
It was certainly better for me.

The last few months have been pathetically boring here.

Say this - smack you

Say that - delete you

etcetcetc
Sumkhun Wrote:It was certainly better for me.

The last few months have been pathetically boring here.

Say this - smack you

Say that - delete you

etcetcetc

seems u have nt been banned yet sumkin u want me to arrange it for u Hmmmm.Just say that word and u will be Gooooone.
me and my friend jeff were doing over 200km on smith st on the gold coast and we stoped at the bp coomera and about 10 min later a cop on a cop bike came over and said is this your bike i said yes and he said slow down next time you over took me on my way to work on smith st hehe and walked away
[quote=BUSGO]

[End Quote]

Come on Ray, we all know you put the ride on up there last year so you wouldn't have to ride in the rain at Jindabyne Storm

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
My ride to Nymboida is on every year Max.
You should get out and join us if you can get a room.
We'll probably get drowned up here too this year, given the weather this Summer, but we'll still have fun.
Action-smiley-083
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:My ride to Nymboida is on every year Max.
You should get out and join us if you can get a room.
We'll probably get drowned up here too this year, given the weather this Summer, but we'll still have fun.
Action-smiley-083

Fatman

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!