SORRY eyeryone ready
Sorry = guilt = compensation.

Is that way the of the courts ?

We'll have to wait and see, can't see the problem being put to rest with an applogy.........

I hope thats enough, so then we can all move on.

Leonard.Biker
Well it was a "snow job" all along, heard some on the radio this morning going on about the compensation claims that they were about to start, despite what the PM said. The cash grab is on, now own up who got sucked-in by all the hype and emotion.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Legend Wrote:Sorry = guilt = compensation.

We'll have to wait and see, can't see the problem being put to rest with an applogy.........

Leonard.Biker
sorry is an admittance of guilt in the courts that is enough for compo
i was going to put a similar thread up but thought it might be a little contentious
what ever happens from here on a world scale (American Indians as a example or the black south Africans) I believe we are the only country to actually say sorry whether you agree or not it was a big moment in our history hope we dont regret itAustralia2
Quote:it was a big moment in our history hope we dont regret it

we will
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)

Leonard.Biker

No, unfortunately Leonard in the courts the victims get penalised while the scum get off with a piss ass fine and a bit of lawnmowing. Believe me I know, and we as victims are about to do it all again!!!
jaycbr250 Wrote:

Leonard.Biker
i was going to put a similar thread up but thought it might be a little contentious
what ever happens from here on a world scale (American Indians as a example or the black south Africans) I believe we are the only country to actually say sorry whether you agree or not it was a big moment in our history hope we dont regret itAustralia2

New Zealand did it too, and then they set up a tribunal, gave compensation and land back. Whilst a lot of Maori are good people there are those that chest beat to this day. What they want now is their own sovereignty. I say give it to them - it wold be the biggest mistake they ever made.

The Daily Telegraph front cover today said it best - MOVE ON!!!
Macbusa Wrote:
Quote:it was a big moment in our history hope we dont regret it

we will

No doubt, the people that deserve a hand up will never see the help that Every one deserves.
As allways the fat cats will benifit from any compensation.
No im NOT sorry, maybe if the DOCS had the same powers now , a lot of kids would still be alive to bitch and moan about how distressing being taken from an violent and vicious circle of Hate,
[Image: photo3.jpg]
1hotbusa Wrote:
jaycbr250 Wrote:

Leonard.Biker

New Zealand did it too, and then they set up a tribunal, gave compensation and land back. Whilst a lot of Maori are good people there are those that chest beat to this day. What they want now is their own sovereignty. I say give it to them - it wold be the biggest mistake they ever made.

The Daily Telegraph front cover today said it best - MOVE ON!!!
damn those kiwis beet us againLol3
I just want to state a few things.

Its entirely legitimate to voice ones opinions on the subject as its a major current issue with Australians brought about with Parliaments action. No matter which side of the fence or what your opinions may be, let us be guarded not to fall into the pit of wanton racism by categorizing an entire people because of their race or actions by the many or the few.

Furthermore a known verse comes to mind:
"The road to hell is (oftenly) paved with good intentions"
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
wait till mechanix sees this thread i shudder to think what will happen then:)
he can be brash but also to the point
show me an aboriginal without a chip on his shoulder ,who doesn,t drink,who doesn,t think the world owes him a favour.Who doesn,t wander off(walkabout) and believe he lives under different laws to the rest of us and i,ll give him a job.problem is he's already got a job because hes got the right attitude.Unfortunately you give a kid everything they grow up a brat,the govt has fed aboriginals guilt/hush whatever money for generations hence have bred generations of leaches.Not unlike the dole bludging families that breed dole bludgers.Aboriginals have been given more opportunities than any of us for a long time,some choose to take the opportunity,most choose to take the money.Take the opportunities away and make them equal to the rest of us.A man changes himself from within,they,ve said sorry Now all guilt money stops and where all equals.You reckon they,d like that?:whenpigsfly.What next,law suits against your parents for circumcision because of trauma.Victim mentality is the biggest problem here.Get over it and get on with it,lifes satisfaction comes from acheivement not intravenous cash flow.
Maybe it's time we moved on...?
I just posted what i posted because i thought it was a good read...
I didnt put it together,anyone who knows me,knows i couldnt be
f****d with shit like that.

Im tottally with astro,the pm's made an apology,an everyone should move on.
Even though it wont be the end of it.
Its how it goes unfortunetly.
Always more questions than answers..
Heidi1 Wrote:You continue to astound me with your ignorance.

ClapClapClapClapClapClap
dont be astounded it looks like an ability!!!!!!!!
good idea lets move on. but just one thing i would like for those who support the SORRY "pay the blood money".