For once a nice bike cop
Wtf are you lot doing??? Did you all offer sex as a bribe or something.... I really need to find that damn copmagnet and turn it off...Violin
It's a week by week charade.
Going back when the hume hwy used to go through the guts of Benalla I was pulled over late one night for speeding right through the place doing 100+ kph in a Suzuki Sierra soft top. There were 2 coppers, one writing out the ticket at my window and the other shining a torch into the car trying to see in through the dirty scratched plastic windows. The cop with the torch started at the front and walked his way around the car checking the rego sticker and walked his way to the back and then back next his mate giving me the ticket. While he was standing there he shone the torch in the window directly behind me and the light went straight into the eyes of BEAR,my pure black 50kg Belgium Sheppard that lunged straight at the window. It frightened the absolute crap out of the copper with the torch who leaped into the middle of the hume hwy going FAARRRKKK! The other copper tore off the ticket gave it to me and said on your way and slow down. I got to my destination and the next day I got a cheque and paid the fine. About 4 weeks later I got a letter with my cheque saying there was no record for this infringement, anyway I checked all the paperwork out and realised that the copper who wrote out the ticket who was just as shaken as the other one tore off all 3 copies from his pad. What gives me goose bumps when I think about this is how busy the hume is and when the copper leaped back in fear he could have jumped straight into the path of truck car or anything. Needless to say, smiled for a while after that and thinking about it again now I have a smile with a touch of the goose-bumps!!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
I've had a couple of funnies.
Last one was after the national round two weeks ago and I had my shiny paint job etc down at QUIT. Performace of the rider was crap so my wife came down and loaded the tent and back we went home around 6pm along Kwinana freeway. About 3km before my exit, there were two bike cops standing beside their bikes on the LH side, lights still flashing from an obvious sting they'd done. I went past at 100km/hr (even checked a digital speedo in the Honda Civic beside me. Lo and behold, before I completed 3km they had mounted and gunned it through a heap of traffic to catch up with me. Mind you, this was according to my wife in the car behind, because....I had forgotten to put the mirrors back on! Damm I said, but worse, I'd taken the bloody number plate off too. Anyway, maybe because it was a shiny colour, plastered with numbers and a bit low, they obviously just wanted a look, and didn't notice the lack of bits! Rode on.
The first one, not so good. Going to Wanaroo on Mitchell freeway, slowly came up beside a suspiscious car. You can spot them. Sure enough, through the LH window, just as the guy slid down in his seat, shoulder patches!
So I trundled up a fairly slow moving freeway for about 5km, passing as needed, but always under 100Km. This dickhead swapped over and tailed me the whole way. A car came down the on ramp way over the limit, and glanced at me. I pointed to my shadow and he slowed down. Still nothing! Then I got pissed off, and slowed down. The car slowed down. Harrassment me thinks! So I slowed down to 80km/hr and sat in the inside lane, still with my mates. With a quick flick, instant 100km/hr and lo! The flashing lights came on and we got busted. They initially accused me of averting the course of justice by slowing down the car on the ramp, and I said great "book me" that will come over great in court. Then it was travelling BELOW the legal freeway limit of 80km/hr!!! Even better, book me, and then explain in court why everyone in the rush hour travels at much less or even stops! Eventually he let me off but arned me about erratic driving! When I said I knew he'd been there for 5km, he loked a bit sheepish.
Oh well.... Still no tickets on the Busa in 3 yrs!
gassick thats pretty dam funny

3 yrs without a ticket on a busa bear your observation skills serve you well young jediPi_thumbsup
Caught doing 120 in a 50zone today and was let off. Phew ... Now i know two good hwy Ptrl men.
kawasuki Wrote:Caught doing 120 in a 50zone today and was let off. Phew ... Now i know to good hwy Ptrl.

Wow, they seem to be a lot less forgiving on my demographic. Perhaps that's 'cos so many of us write ourselves off?
Licence Back!
kawasuki Wrote:Caught doing 120 in a 50zone today and was let off. Phew ... Now i know to good hwy Ptrl.

On a double demerits weekend raymond ?Scary

Needed some cheap (free) filters for his patrol car did he mate Coolsmiley

Kneel down and thank the god of hayabusa and say 50 "thank christ"

Cheers Ruffy
In Bris I was heading up the southbound on ramp at Stanley Street.
Wasn't going toooo fast (read 160 odd)
There was a bike copper already on the freeway as I reached the top of the ramp. Didn't see him for a short while.

He caught up, sat beside me in the next lane, waved his finger at me & sped off.........
Ruffy Wrote:

On a double demerits weekend raymond ?Scary

Needed some cheap (free) filters for his patrol car did he mate Coolsmiley

Kneel down and thank the god of hayabusa and say 50 "thank christ"

Cheers Ruffy
Ruffy he asked me why ,and i said just showing off at the dudes playing cricket ,they all own harleys and i know them.Cut a long story short he said i know these do 130 in first but keep that at the track, i said no problems. then i asked him u ride he said no f*&^ing way mate i would kill myself on one of those, thats why i am on 4 wheels. But he did say next time you are in deep shit.Knuppel2
Lucky you Ray.
Must be the "Older - More responsible " look that fooled himLol3

Cheers Ruffy
Ruffy Wrote:Must be the "Older - More responsible " look that fooled himLol3

Cheers Ruffy

yeh might have , i do look a cut above the rest.
Ray
Obviously doesn't know you like we do you big poof!RollRollRoll

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Nah Max - He's a shit magnet Egyptian

Cheers Ruffy
Icon_box_ then Knuppel2

Jindy Loop Jindy Loop Jindy Loop Jindy Loop
Uno when i bring up the Jindy Rally people ask me did busgo do the loop and i had to say NO because he didnt,,, they say why?? i say because busgo said it was wet.