New PB on fuel consumption
Heidi1 Wrote:9.4kms/litre around town.

I'm thinking about getting a VTR for its fuel economy.

Pi_thumbsupfriggin top bike - if your a smoker - at least you can refuel once an hour while partaking of your second hobby - philfy , on the patches ,and still trying to quit - haha!
You got to think more about global warming Heidi, but then again it gets bloody cold down there in Canberra Pi_tongue
im getting 5.8 - 6.0lts around town so back off the gas girl before buying an imbread piece of puss from honda land
Heide was talking Kilometres to the litre DAMO.
I think that your guage is set on litres per 100 kilometres.
In Heidi's case that would be about 9 litres per 100 kilometres.

At the time she had a problem, I hope that it has been fixed.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
"9.4kms/litre around town." - Geez, have you thought about using 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th gears rather than just 1st???
ok i f****d up now you can all shoot me down with insults
Getting any better milage yet Heidi?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Yep! She's running like a dream. Col sorted it out for me. At this Jindy run I got the whole way to Jindy on one tank. Last time I left Canberra, filled up at Cooma and filled up again at Jindy (just in case).
That would have gone out the door when you carted that shiela simmo around Heidi Lol3

Ps That wasnt his thumb in your back Pi_freak

Cheers Ruffy
I personally dont give a shit about fuel consumption, if i did i wouldnt have bought a busa i would have bought a scooter

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
Its not too good on a trackday either, I had to leave before the last session and first timer, so I wasn't punting around too hard either. I had reserve light showing, so a jerry can may be in order!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
geez i went for a scoot yesterday and got 200ks from a full tank but it was fun
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Its not too good on a trackday either, I had to leave before the last session and first timer, so I wasn't punting around too hard either. I had reserve light showing, so a jerry can may be in order!

Arh around lunch time at the track we have to go and fill her up.
Ruffy Wrote:That would have gone out the door when you carted that shiela simmo around Heidi Lol3

Ps That wasnt his thumb in your back Pi_freak

Cheers Ruffy

I agree, Heidi I think it may be due to all the extra "luggage" you seem to accumulate
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
That'll teach me to drink with you weirdos.

P.S. It had BETTER have been a thumb.