Piss up / send off
Thank to all those who attended and to those who sent me their best wishes. I think I had a great time, its a bit fuzzy. All up somewhere over 20 attended.Below are some pictures of the carnage and debauchery.

The Food
[Image: 024.jpg]

The Drink
[Image: 034.jpg]
The Crowd
[Image: 045.jpg]

Pan gets lucky - NOT
[Image: 043.jpg]

Mark gets lucky
[Image: 059.jpg]

Dee kicks one between the posts
[Image: 057.jpg]

See you all for the welcome back party in 6 monthsBeer:
you make sure you have a good one mate and stay safe and dont work to hard but make sure you get heaps of track time
Have a safe trip Bruce it was a great night and thank you Pan for entertaining us while Ned was attacking you but I think it was a bit extreme just to get the red collar Confused Idiot2
Just being yourself heidi.Any woman on her 3rd busa who can match us blokes smartarse comment for smart arse comment and outdo most of us has got my respect.
Thanks Glen, I was really hoping that was it.

HEIDI xxx
I was searching for something else and just found this. All the usual suspects are there at an early busa club party; a psychologist, a carpenter, a bloke who digs really big holes, a librarian, a recycling maniac, a line-dancing CHAMPION, an AFP, a bloke and a lady who used to own a newsagency and an attack dog being held like a baby.

I remember waking up under the pool table, in my pjs with a large warm shape snuggled into my spine. I lay there for a moment, stiff as a board as I listened to the sound of gentle snoring in my ear. I carefully rolled over thinking, 'CRAP, how interesting did this party actually GET' to find Ned happily spooning me.

I could have done worse.

Come to think of it, I HAVE done worse.
The Pepsi challenge has been set. Ned the KILLING MACHINE has spooned his last (I so miss the dopey big fella).

BBQ at my place, its been a while so all the usual suspects invited, along with every busa club member - variety is the spice after all.

Name a date and it will be so.
It has been too long.
(11-02-2011, 11:03pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I was searching for something else and just found this. All the usual suspects are there at an early busa club party; a psychologist, a carpenter, a bloke who digs really big holes, a librarian, a recycling maniac, a line-dancing CHAMPION, an AFP, a bloke and a lady who used to own a newsagency and an attack dog being held like a baby.
I remember waking up under the pool table, in my pjs with a large warm shape snuggled into my spine. I lay there for a moment, stiff as a board as I listened to the sound of gentle snoring in my ear. I carefully rolled over thinking, 'CRAP, how interesting did this party actually GET' to find Ned happily spooning me.
I could have done worse.
Come to think of it, I HAVE done worse.

& some strange bloke stalking the street looking for lesbians Lol2
In in as long as its not next Fri or Sat night Biker
looks like a good night had by all.. i would love to come along if i can...
Ok just because Simmo is prebooked next Saturdy its on.

Saturday BBQ at my joint:
Leanne ( Simmo what is that hot chick you are seeing) She is welcome ur not LOL
Leonard & Dee
Max & Much - much -much better half
Les
Guido & Gary
Mark (loverustler)
Heidi
Dan
John & Lisa
Cas & better half
Terry & Amanda

Plus anyone who wants to tag along. All busa members are welcome. PM me for a bed space.

I'll do food you bring drinks.
I'm busy.