Hair Dryers vs Overbore kits.
Ok i will shut up about this,but as far as hurt me ,not at all,i just think its a waist of money,i would rather spend it on suspension and handling tweaks,to get the best from what i have got! Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
No you can not use all the potential the standard busa has on the road, that can also be said for any road bike you care to mention but that dosen't stop people from buying them nor modifying them!

I bought my bike to be all things to me and that means commute to work, tour the Oxley, scratch across Glorious and race at Willowbank. The Busa does these jobs exceptionally well and sometimes it needs a litlle help, like a tank bag for the touring, a few suspension mods for scratching and as much horsepower available to me for racing.

I have one bike to do all this on which means I am just going to have to deal with 240HP on the street!

If I had the money, I would buy a dedicated Drag Bike but I do not!

Appreciate your input Rocket as always but I think you are preaching to the wrong group about the warrants of too much Horsepower!

Nice effort at diffusing the situation there DJ Shayne

<i></i>
Well said Shayne.

But that hair dryer has an ion setting on it, and is three speeds. No good for a bloody honda.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!<i></i>
My Honda is a three speed Graham.

And as far as not using all the power of a Busa on the road??? I do. If I had 240 RWHP I'd use every last one of those too...

And before you start your nonsense Rocketman.
I'd use it all in a straight line as often as possible!
(Of course without breaking any speed limits or road laws)

I'll even take the pepsi challenge. Give me a 240 RWHP bike and I'll fugen show you! (Please )

come in spinner <i></i>
Yeah, looks like a hairdryer too mate I gotta agree with you, when the road opens out we tend to let every one of the ponies off the leash. 240RWHP makes 300km/hr an easily achieveable target rather than a long slog like it is now. And dont say put a 60T sprocket on the back to fool the speedo and still give you the drive. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!<i></i>
Graham,

Idles at the lights just like a standard busa.Only better.

Throttles away from the lights just like a standard Busa.Only better.

Cruzies around just like a standard busa.Only better.

But when the throttle is opened to the stop its nothing like a standard Busa.

Ride to the drags in traffic, run 8sec quarters and ride it home. Quickest true streetbike in Aussie.

I've tried big bore ,nos etc as for normal driving turbo is the way to go, but it does mean a bit more effort ,nos is my next choice .

If your really interested the kit that Dave has for sale,it is a direct bolton, no need to open motor. made 400hp at 18 psi on race gas- Quickest Outlaw Busa in Australia.

Leonard.

<i></i>
What will you show me ,that you can out accelerate me in a straight line?You dont need 250 hp to do that! Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>
as Shane said above some of us paid our to own

and use all the POWER of the FASTEST bike on the face of the

planet. I think Rod that you are preaching to the wrong crowd

If this was a B M W owners club site then you would have

a lot of support for what you are saying, But this is the

Busa Club site and the people on here have good reason for

why they own there bikes and it seems there are alot of us

that race our bikes as well as riding them.

It can be argued that suspension and chassis mods can all so

be classed as a form of H.P increase

Just my 2 cents worth

<i></i>
Hi Maj

Heard a rumour about the Tuneboy software a little while ago sounded like a good thing but hadn't seen anything since.

Any chance of forwarding a copy of the software to me for a look as well!

Thanks Shayne

<i></i>
Sure , send me your email addy , 476 kb <i></i>
Hi Shayne,

You'll like it, I have been having a browse of it, and I think it can do a lot of thie things that I will be needing to do going forward. Need to know now when the EM2 is coming out and a finalised RRP

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Burn the Copper Silver and Gay Mardi Gras Pink!!!
Red/Grey and Blue Blacks Rule!!!<i></i>
<i></i>
Shayne

<i></i>
what is the down side of having a turbo for every day use
as in wear and relaibility. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
You get used to the power , turn it up some more then
BANG <i></i>