Piss up / send off
Stop grovelling Simmo. Your wheels are already on order!
Looks like I am out :(

Because I have to work 7 days this week I had to put off my weekend away with the GF to next week.

Will you be at the drags next week if so i will catch up then?
Sorry I couldnt make it guys - got home from work at 2.30 and put my head down for a little nap........

Woke at 7pm, had tea and watched the idiot box for an hour then back to bed to do it all again.

Safe journey Bruce and we will see you when you get back - enjoy the WA winter.

Ruffy
Bruce mate just move to Perth permanently - it'll save you a whole heap in travel costs to and from Sydney lol.

I was born in and grew up in Perth (spent half my life - 10 years there), and one of the worst days of my life was when my dad dragged the family to Canberra for work.

I remember literally being dragged onto the plane, then I never talked to the old man for about 2 weeks when we arrived lol.

I still have to go back at least once a year these days just to get my fix of friends, family, sun and surf.

Oh yeah and I must admit that, as a whole, the best looking women in the country are in Perth - must be something in the water.

Anyway that's just my two cents worth.

Tenacious
Ruffy, How could you have missed it already. It hasn't even happened yet.

HAS IT?
This shindig is on the 28th isn't it?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Yep. It's on next Saturday!

Ruffy, quit Beer: so much!
Well he does ride a Red bike Lol2Pi_tongue
Went for a run up to Road Warriors with Ruffy today... he mentioned how he'd missed the gig and I told him its next Saturday. So.... he knows.

Sorry Bruce... I could have made last night, but next Saturday I've got family stuff on. Have a good trip and I'll try to make it to your next send-off !
Count us in. Maybe 2 or 5 depending on Ebay.

Pan, when were you staring at Thomas the Tanked engine. If it was Sunday arvo I would have driven past with a ball of mud resembling a 4wd. We went up to Hill End on a road that is close, but not quite equal to Parramatta Rd
Bruce, thanks for the invite. Will be there with plenty of uncle jack.Beer:
The Witness
Hey mate have a beer for me at your PISS OFF SEND UP!!
Shame you wont be in town for the Compak Attak, would have liked another race with your bike sorted.
Shayne
I'm working in the city until 5:30pm, but should be there by 6:30 or so.

Make sure Simmo doesn't eat all the snags and get...

[Image: BusaspannersNed.jpg]

... to save me a seat!
Yep Im in Bruce what time Beer:??
Alright it sounds like it could be a good night.
Need to confirm numbers so I can organise food etc - so far we have confirmed :-

Pan
Simmo
Tyco
Leonard
Dee
Spamanglen
Kawasuki (hopefully)
Ruffy
Ihotbusa and Cathy
Busgo (hopefully)
Hgazbus
01busa
Heidi
Max
Josh

Anyone else let me know by tomorrow night.
If anyone needs my address send me a PM
Sorry Bruce, I'd love to be there but I also have a family function to attend.
Don't despair, I'll be in Perth and surrounds in June for a week. Maybe we can have that drink over west.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO