Rolf Harris
Castration' way to go.
Dirty old fucker, " Tie me Kangaroo down sport' has taken a new meaning now ( No !)

'Two little boys' and 'Jake the peg ' have taken a new meaning too.

Interesting that he never sung a song about a girl ? Correct me if I'm wrong
Hasn't it been proved that the witness lied ..

Lucky Rolf isn't in front of this kangaroo court ..
The octupus
They dont need remorse because they know they will get off with light centences.
Let them face the Hangmans noose we will see how remorsfull the are then. The scum will soon start to plead and show remorse when their lives have being forfeit for their crimes.
Its time we showed no remorse and got rid of the scum.
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(23-05-2014, 06:13pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: They dont need remorse because they know they will get off with light centences.
Let them face the Hangmans noose we will see how remorsfull the are then. The scum will soon start to plead and show remorse when their lives have being forfeit for their crimes.
Its time we showed no remorse and got rid of the scum.

This is exactly what's needed, bring back the death penalty for severe crimes.
Cut off the hands of anyone caught stealing too.
Watch the crime rate drop then.
Criminals are more willing to commit the crimes after weighing up the consequences.
Increase the consequence, decrease the will.
Don't forget public floggings for white collar crimes, vandalism and hooning

Ooh shit, forget hooning LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Yea hooning should be left out of it!
But the public flogings for the lighter crimes is a good idea!
It works in other parts of the world.Knuppel2
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(17-05-2014, 07:35pm)jamdonut Wrote: Castration' way to go.
I'm confused! If he has 3 legs, does he have 4 balls?
(24-05-2014, 08:27pm)cyndemgum Wrote:
(17-05-2014, 07:35pm)jamdonut Wrote: Castration' way to go.
I'm confused! If he has 3 legs, does he have 4 balls?

If he has one extra leg then, logically speaking, he should only have been given one extra ball.

Begs the question, does he have them all in one bag or, two bags, one with two and the other one with a singular testicle? And which of the bags do you you remove first with your very sharp knife ?

No wonder Jake always walked a little funny
He's definitely in a deep pool of shit now,convicted of all charges. Be interesting to see what his sentence is later this week, at 84.

Evidently one of the websites they found on his lap-top was ' My young nieces' . Dead man walking
Regardless of guilt or otherwise, you have to ask about the validity of the jury system. If it takes two weeks to come to a decision can there possibly be "no reasonable doubt"? Having seen two strong willed people convince some of the muppets that were selected on a jury I was part of, I have no faith whatsoever in the jury system.

The whole court system is nothing more than a gorging font for the mafia that it is the legal fraternity.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(23-05-2014, 08:06pm)Batfink Wrote: Don't forget public floggings for white collar crimes, vandalism and hooning

We would cop more for speeding me thinks
But he may not get out of prison alive I think although looks like quite a few now would like to get there hands on him first
(01-07-2014, 10:01pm)simmo Wrote:
(23-05-2014, 08:06pm)Batfink Wrote: Don't forget public floggings for white collar crimes, vandalism and hooning

We would cop more for speeding me thinks
But he may not get out of prison alive I think although looks like quite a few now would like to get there hands on him first

He's certainly getting on at 84, but at least entering the prison system as a pedophile he will get all the prostate checks he needs.Knuppel2
A bit of your own back eh Rolfie, how's them apples.