Rolf Harris
Looks like the old digger's in a bit of shit now, 84 and he's finally being bought to justice.

I read he's from WA originally, ..... what a bloody shame and his songs were part of my childhood too.
(12-05-2014, 04:25pm)Raphel Wrote: Looks like the old digger's in a bit of shit now, 84 and he's finally being bought to justice.

I read he's from WA originally, ..... what a bloody shame and his songs were part of my childhood too.

Yeah, hearing ya. I was/am really hoping it's not true, does not bode well for him.
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
I agree, hope there's nothing in it.
Something tells me, with all these different people coming forward that something has happened though.
Looks like its going down the same way as old mate from Hey Dad, dirty ol f*cker.
Hope he's copping the barbwire/ PVC pipe treatment in jail.
Yes it's sad. I liked Rolf Harris and remember him when I was younger too.

But it's also a tragedy for these poor girls/women.

If he is found guilty and it looks like he will be, they should throw the book at him, regardless of his age.

The list just keeps getting longer (Hey Dad, Zig or was it Zag? etc etc) of public figures you think you can trust who let you down big time and make you rethink humanity once again.

Sadly things are not always what they seem from the outside.
Even more so when you are talking about celebrities and famous people.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Yes agree, unfortunately it is how a lot of those cretins operate. They use something they have, be it money, talent, looks, religion etc, etc to become popular and trusted while surrounding themselves with an endless source of victims. Easy pickings from there.

Hopefully they all get what they deserve.
And I ain't talking about just incarceration. Knuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2
Beats me why they have only targeted such a tiny number. Just about every band in the 60s, 70s & 80s would have been shagging little scrubbers on a nightly basis and plenty of those would have been under 16.

Envy from ugly pricks without two cents to rub together doesn't cut it.

Problem is people putting 21st century morals on 20th century facts.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Was in shopping centre the other day and all they were playing was his songs .

Tassie what else would you expect Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Slim Dusty?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
dualing banjos from Deliverance?
If he is found guilty. Just put him down and then we can all get back to our lives. Every time we turn around these days some freak is beating a woman or child, Or they are interfearing with someone. Me thinks corporal and capital punishment is needed. As a plus it will empty some of our gaols as well thus saving money.
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Kiddy fiddlers, why don't they just admit to what they did, especially when they know they are going to prison. Free loving there for them 24/7, they shouldn't deny themselves the free accommodation and love they will be getting for the next 10+ years.
(16-05-2014, 07:32pm)jamdonut Wrote: Kiddy fiddlers, why don't they just admit to what they did, especially when they know they are going to prison. Free loving there for them 24/7, they shouldn't deny themselves the free accommodation and love they will be getting for the next 10+ years.

The Church of Rome has been doing the denial thing for years. Even now they struggle to admit it.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
I see old mate from "Hey Dad" only copped 10years, don't think the punishment fits the crime I'm afraid.
At a minimum he should be put away for as long as these people have had to live with it, since the crime was committed or for as long as this rockspider has been getting away with it.
What he had done to those kids and how that's effected their lives, imagine if it was your own child he did that to.
I'd be willing to do gaol time to be able to spend 10 mins in the same room with this clown.
We have two daughters who are now adults. But I am still fiercely protective of them, even now.
I would not like to think what I would do in a similar situation - but it wouldn't be pretty.
I could not do nothing, if anyone ever did anything to them? I would have to do something?
The first person they would meet when they left the prison gate would be me, and I would be looking for a big measure of satisfaction!

With regard to these two arseholes I have no sympathy, except for their wives and family - that must be awful .
There are some boundaries that can never be over stepped, especially as a 'friend of the family'? WTF! That makes it even worse.
I don't care if they are 65 or 85, what ever they cop, I hope it hurts!
But as I said before, I feel very sorry for their families though; that's gotta hurt.

But I don't see them as sad old men, I see them as scumbags.
Never liked his shit music anyway! Nor the crappy TV show!
WTF!

Grrrrrrrrr!

Gonna have another glass of red now.....
Apparently the hey dad star had shown no remorse or shame whatsoever and I have a feeling the same will happen with Harris. What they do is so repulsive that they probably block it some way to carry on. Agree hey dad star should have got more. It was to do with the laws back then, that the judge can only deal with how the law was then which was pretty lean compared to now.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here