Where did some of DjPete's bike go?
well i got that little tiny filter and got it out reverse blew it ,it was blocked to shit ,then pull the internal filter off gave it 50cfm blow back heres the rubbish from it,i mean everything you see on this rag in the picci ,everything from left to right top to bottom in the picci came out of the filter ,so after this i sat it in a 60/40 mix of thinners and prepsol to soften up the crap for another reverse blow out ,i also found a hole in the atmospheric, sensor hose ,well a dirty big crack/ and comp goes 1/190 2/190.3/175 4/170
[Image: 295006_4141058776954_1356368049_n.jpg]

i reckon that will fix it Revhead. Cant wait to hear the ride report
but wait theres more then this
(01-02-2013, 11:01pm)revhead Wrote: but wait theres more then this

Think you guys need a good bike mechanic
(02-02-2013, 12:16am)Landmine Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 11:01pm)revhead Wrote: but wait theres more then this

Think you guys need a good bike mechanic
funny you should say that bc as a car mechanic ,i cant stand constantly rooting around little bloody enginesClap

don't worry about these guys Revhead. They wouldn't know a big end from a small one. Lol. Hope that solves the prob!
And as per the title of the post here is the rest of DjPete's and RevHead's bikes. Lowered, seat is off with Kev, panels are off to paint, tune, inlet cam mod and regear and we are racing stage 1. Stage 2 is either turbo or NOS thinking Nos as I have a trubo bike already so something different till I blow something up.

[Image: 841220_337958126320891_436213536_o.jpg]
Turbo ZX7 for the street Biker
Busa for the drags Trophy
looking good Yella.
And if you can refresh my memory what bits are mine again?
lol
hey that exhaust is mine! :-)
It has Revheads motor, harness, tank and wheels. Everything else was your DjPete
shit the paint came up alright then.
You just resprayed yeah?
That pic is your paint just pulled the stickers, panels hardly had any damage. Truth be told I dont know why they wrote it off could have fixed everything and had it back on the road for under $1000 anyway when the panels come back it will be Black and Yellow. I hate the prep that goes with painting I have a painter uo the coast does great work and at the right price
no its going to be a LOT BRIGHTER WNEH DONE ,ALTHOUGH I DID PAINT THE FUEL TanK TO MATCH IT
and a good job too Revhead.
So obviously the forks weren't bent either.
I pushed the assessor sort of to right it off because I wasn't keen to hop back on in case frame damage etc. Not sure if I influenced it but I told him I thought the front forks were bent too. When I said that he said they would normally write off as too involved to repair. He also said they dont get many bikes so I think he just went the easy route
and how did you repair the headlight and front fairing, that was gone
and PS the bike needs a seat in case you forgot it. :-)
and i hope you'll drag it with the blue neon switched on. it would be a great point of difference. lol dont tell me you removed my neon...DONT.
Neon is gone think that was the first job done. I did check and it wasn't working anyways
I have a new nose coming from Stu
Seat is with Kev getting the VCM Magic done

Lowered the back a bit more today
[Image: 844012_340519559398081_839266948_o.jpg]
Looking good Yella. Appreciate the updates. :-)