My health, so i can't ride
2 words: Busa trike

sad to hear mate, hope all goes well and things improve for you. I had a convertible once, they can be fun, if I didn't have a bike I'd have another.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Hello guy's,

Well I feel really down and sad with wet eyes reading what you have said. Unreal!!!

I knew some think was wrong when going up the pass to Robinson's pie shop. That is why I never stopped in to see you at Picton Basman, because I wanted to get home as was not feeling to good. and as it turned out I was in trouble with my dam neck. I have now 5 collapsed vertebras in my neck and is stopping blood to the brain. That's my problem, more ops. no I got to just watch myself and for my age is also one major point the doc said. Remember I'm now 68.

Anyway guy's I want to thank you all for your kind words and I will drop in on the site now and again to see what is going on. I will be getting the rego done on the 23rd of this month and then I let you know when the sell date is. I have added lots of stuff on the Busa and I'm going to give it all to who buy's it. Like stands covers and so on.

Ok again That you for that great ride down the coast and up the pass for a pie, I'll always remember that day!! So thanks Bill, Dale and Nigel ha the pie shop!!!!!
Best regards to you all guys.
John
Hi Piper,

It was great chatting last night. Its a big call to hang up the boots, but better on your call and not a forced decision due to the unthinkable.
As promised, I will keep in touch.
Take care mate.
Regards,
Stephen V.

P.S. Who ever buys the Busa will be pleased with the care that John has invested in his pride.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
All the best mate.

Jeff.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker